JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats not just a deck fire

Fedosev_Kuznetsov-800x509.jpg

What a POS.

Video describes non stop problems and
how they have to close off most of the toilets in the winter. Sounds like a soviet solution to poorly built piping and boilers.

Last Edited:
I still don't understand how everyday Americans are picking sides on this conflict.

We ALL KNOW how truthful the mainstream media is on issues.

Unless someone has first hand knowledge, I'm OK with just sitting by the sidelines.

I trust our government to give us the straight scoop as much as I trust a military recruiter or a used car salesman.

Anyway, those of us who have served on capital naval vessels that were in refit in a government shipyard know that work is done by the lowest bidder. And that fires happen, a lot because of welding. That's why the lowest enlisted are used as fire watch.

That was the 2019 fire, not to be confused with the fires before 2019, or the newest fire. Floating dumpster fire.
Didn't check date. That was one of the first to come up in a search.

Here's one dated 12/22/2022

Bruce

not a inch further, Russia was told after the re unification of Germany. the USA has not been the good guy for a long time.
That's all I have to say.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top