JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are also reports of unsuccessful abductions that never get reported. There was a female jogger in se Pdx that guy attempted to kidnap at night. It was on nextdoor. Guy drove a silver bmw sedan as I recall. No idea if it's the same guy. This was maybe 6-8 months ago. Attacker wasn't armed in that instance.

Imo no one should be in public in Portland unarmed, especially if alone or near a 7-11 or a park at night or nature trail anytime. I see a lot of female joggers running with dogs which may be a deterrent.

Last Edited:
There are serial killers all over. Most just haven't had their pattern identified yet. Many will never be caught.

Always be armed

Imo no one should be in public in Portland unarmed, especially if alone or near a 7-11 or a park at night or nature trail anytime.
Portland seems to have transitioned from a once, relatively 'decent' city to a surrealistic hell-hole of horrors.

Little more than an apocalyptic nightmare. Almost a real life movie script playing out like 'Wrong Turn', or 'The Hills Have Eyes'....

This guy in the post may be the serial killer, who knows. On next door today. Hair and age match many of the other girls killed or missing.

B4B31FB7-E7E7-47E4-AF32-2B6220BCE8A3.jpeg
I submitted the info to crime stoppers just in case. You never know. I remember hearing about the cons Ted bundy pulled like pretending he had broken arm and trying to out surfboard on top of his car.

Last Edited:
PDX Real has probably covered this story more extensively than anyone else. It appears many or most of the victims are connected with homeless camp/drug scene. All of the victims were found near highways or entrances to natural areas/parks, or both. It appears the killer may be quite familiar with the boundaries of police jurisdictions and dumping victims in adjacent counties belonging to different jurisdictions. This is thought to be deliberate to make investigation more difficult. The thinking is either a serial killer is targeting these type of women or that it may be the drug dealer/cartel types that are doing the killing.

There's an update on this story: it's being reported that a suspect is in custody for 4 of the murdered women (appears the other two may be unrelated). The most "inconvenient" aspect of the story is the guy has an extremely long criminal history but was released early from prison thanks to clemency granted by Kate Brown.

16C47306-37FF-4630-8C81-2613DE8150D8.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top