JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can not speak for others
I voluntarily served with NATO for 3 years in Germany with Russian forces only 560 KM away
I'm still against Russian expansion into Europe
Not a big fan of the Russian government, but when you surround them with NATO countries, they're bound to lash out in some manner. There was no need to drag Ukraine into NATO, unless you're a big fan of world wars.

lets keep sending them billion and billions of dollars, send our children to die on foreign soil. oh, because our media tells us ukraine is so wonderful and, russia is so evil.

lets keep sending them billion and billions of dollars, send our children to die on foreign soil. oh, because our media tells us ukraine is so wonderful and, russia is so evil.
That's my question as well. I was raised to believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. We have been told over and over that Ukraine is the good guy. I don't know much about Ukraine admittedly but I do know politicians enjoy sending money over there to be cleaned. I read just the other day that the USA has spent more money on this war then Russia has, WTF?

1672253795241.png

Aloha, Mark

Russia has Always been the world's Boogyman, ether by handshake agreement, or policy, so nothing has changed, gotta keep the Militarily Industrial Complex functioning, gotta keep Lockheed and General Dynamics building weapons to keep the world safe! With out an Oogy Boogie to keep the world in fear, all that is meaningless! Politics aside, the U.S. Phucked over the Ukraine after the fall of the Soviet Empire, and the world no longer feared the Russian Bear, now the world must fear China, but what to do with the Old Russian enemy who was never really our enemy!
The new Russia is bankrupt, ( much like the U.S) and military spending isn't as important, now that the realities of things are plainly obvious, the U.S. is almost as poorly equipped and maintained as Russia, the main difference is HOW Russia does things! Mark my words, what Russia faces we will face to, and soon!

Anyone remember the U.S.S. Bonham Richard?
Don't be too quick to blast Russian Naval personal for this latest, when we have our own incompetents here in the U.S!

And let's not be too quick to blame Putin for the ills of the world ether, Russia has lots of problems and they are trying to sort it all out in their own, which they are failing to do!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top