JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much money would you have to save to compromise your principles?

You mean how much money would he have to save to compromise YOUR principles. Your the one with the issue with bimart. And granted this being a firearms site most probably dont like the direction it's going but it's not going to effect most of us. I'm sure there are places that maybe have policies that other people dont like that you shop at. You ever go to costco? Everyone has a problem with something. Dont like it, dont shop there.

I like bi-mart too. Too bad their policies are crappy. It really does nothing to help, but does a lot to discriminate and step on toes. Like others have said, you are old enough to join the military when you are 18, so why put stipulations on buying ammo or firearms??? I understand why Pharm is upset at them. But if an awesome deal comes up and they are the only game in town, you can bet your butt I'm going there to buy it.

So you save $50? Big deal. What's $50 in this day and age, 1/2-1 box of good ammo, which practically goes up in smoke? A couple cases of beer which will go down the toilet. People like to squabble over trivial things.

It's easier to pick your battles when one place is saving you money.

edited...

And subsequent posts have borne out, we all have our own criteria for picking our battles. I may not agree, but I also should not be critical, any more than folks could be critical of me buying Chi-Com goods or Cuban cigars.
... or Cuban rum!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR