JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not familiar with the gun, just know they are now made in Brazil as a subsidiary of Taurus, FWIW. All that being said, I would say $375 is fair, not a screaming deal, but a decent one.

Well, from my experience with a Marlin .357 1894 I'd say pick it up because lever guns are just plain fun. And like was said, not sure about the condition but if its decent that seems a good deal.

-d

Not trynig to discourage the OP and my kitty parts are still being used by my bengals. The Puma 92 does give you some kick though. More than one would think out of a rifle. Its actually kind of a neat feeling. Its why I've owned a .50AE and .44 Magnum Scandium revolver.

If you lighten up the springs a little you can do the Rifleman trick of swing cocking it. Very unsafe with live ammo so I'm not condoning it but its kind of fun to play with. I had the 16 inch carbine version. It actually seems smaller than my Winchester 1892 but that could be just my bad memory. Enjoy.

Lowest price on Gunbroker is $385, and most are $400-450 so if it is in good shape and you want it, I say go for it. Considering the shipping and handling and FFL transfer from buying online you would be way ahead on the deal.

Just curious what you would use it for. I have always wondered why people like the handgun cartrige rifles. Is it for cowboy shooting, hunting, or just for fun? Not knocking it, seriously just curious what these are used for.

Just curious what you would use it for. I have always wondered why people like the handgun cartrige rifles. Is it for cowboy shooting, hunting, or just for fun? Not knocking it, seriously just curious what these are used for.

For me it is mostly for fun (can use it at Tri-County action range) and convenience (one round for revolver and rifle). It would likely be the gun I would grab if a predator went after one of our animals.

No offense taken. I have always wanted a lever gun and like to keep my calibers close. It will mostly be cuz I want one and fun. But the 357 does get a nice velocity jump out of the 16-20" barrels. Might to a little hunting to, you have to be a little closer then traditional hunting rifles but it does have the knock down power.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top