JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No thanks, I'll stick with the Henry Big Boy X in .357 Mag/.38 Spl.

1672782644377.jpeg

Love POF's ingenuity but they lost me at the proprietary mags. There are plenty of great 9mm SMG mags on the market, they didn't need to reinvent the wheel and get greedy by having everyone buy their mags. If this would have dropped with the option for glock mags, HK MP5 mags, Scropion mags, etc... I would have interest.

Not my cup of tea. But...... If you live in an area where semi automatic rifles/carbines are doomed to be banned and eventually confiscated (west coast), then a lever action is a solid choice.

I believe that is why lever actions and revolvers have been flying off the shelves. Manufacturers are putting out new/upgrades models. And the prices have surged in the last few years.

Not a bad "plan b" until all these unconstitutional laws get beat down through the courts over the next 10-15-20 years.

A good lever action and revolver has been used for about 150 years to put food on the table, repel the leigons of evil, protecting self and families, and quelling the fears of "what if" in the minds of countless Americans over many decades of uncertainty.

Simple mechanical operations, easy to use, durable, can be reloaded between shots, no magazine to lose, easy to maintain. They were even affordable for most people for decades. Remember the flood of inexpensive police trade ins back in the late 80's? Even as late as 2004, I picked up a minty Marlin .357CB for 180.00 out the door. Not a bad deal, even then.

As all around good as modern sporting rifles? No. But they do still serve a viable purpose. As erratically as the political winds are spinning lately, a lever action is a smart move.

Get them tuned for reliability and easy reloading and chances are that it'll stay that way for the rest of your life.

It looks like something you would get your son after his first 22, But it's priced for somebody that larps around with nods

Yep, that's pretty ugly.

No, squeeze a crystal, it produces a spark, like on a barbeque or a clicky type lighter. Totally seriously, it could be done...I know, I know, but why?
Same reason for a lever action 9mm...
Etronx used electronic ignition. It never caught on and was discontinued. Ian has a video on it that is pretty detailed.

Strange looking to say the least. Price too high to interest me but, as mentioned when they finally take the semi's away there will be a market for stuff like this. I would like to see them come up with a pump action with a under tube that you could feed from the side or the bottom in calibers like 9.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top