JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure seems that way. I have LONG been a super fan of PCC's. I do not own a single Glock hand gun but have a pile of their mags due to how many PCC's are made to take them. A few times some new PCC comes along that the only reason I do not fall to temptation is they do not take G mags. I guess good for me since every time I see a new one come along I want it so its good they make some that take some other mag as it keeps me from buying one :D
You need a Glock handgun pcc! 17L with red dot is sweet or g34 fe. My g34 actually has a longer barrel than my sp5k clone which is kinda counter intuitive.
D25512A4-8CB6-4B50-8AB5-872219460611.png
79B75A04-374C-459D-8829-EA687E8518E9.jpeg 8A9FE66B-CCB6-4FB7-AA4E-8BCB343AFAC5.jpeg

Things like that when they started to hit told me the Brace was living on borrowed time. They do look like a hell of a nice idea but it had to be really poking the Feds seeing them.
I think it was the honey badger and similar that pushed things too far in terms of atf. Basically the same brace was offered on a gun as a rifle with 16" barrel and a pistol in shorter lengths. I mean the stock and brace are pretty much identical in the honey badger case. Then the manufacturers asked the atf if it was ok. HUGE mistake imo. You don't go way outside norms and then ask regulatory agencies for permission. Complete bonehead maneuver. But now politics is driving everything IMO so that stuff is water under the bridge I guess.

Ok, who wants to be the Guinea Pig?

Ok, who wants to be the Guinea Pig?

Not me because I think of guns in terms of value to me. If I were in the market for a lever gun I could get a Rossi pistol caliber plus a mke mp5 clone and still have money left over. Or a classic Winchester plus another gun. Or even a 45-70 or something plus another gun (or two). Or a Henry of x caliber plus another gun or 2. Somebody else may value things differently for them which is just fine. I just don't see that as worth anywhere near 2 grand. I see a $700-$800 gun in terms of what it should be selling for with the beta tester/first buyer/new and shiny/product reveal factor making it worth about $1100 today. Just how I see it and to somebody else it may be worth it which is cool. I think this won't sell but to a very few and they will drop the price dramatically.

We have this...yet still no new small DA/SA pistol in 9mm (like ye olde S&W CS9 footprint but with sig p365 capacity)...oh well.
Is there really a 9mm that is not made these days? Seems like there is an unbelievable number of pistols to choose from now days. Maybe I am just still remembering the early days of me carrying. When there was almost no CC market. We had a handful of choices and that was it. Mostly what we had to choose from was a few handguns aimed at the LEO off duty market. When the first great mag ban went in a lot of the manufacturer's started making small pistols that used 10 round mags. Right away the anti started to complain about this. Now with 10 round limits coming back into the norm may not see too many manufacturer's wanting to invest in making something many states will not allow.

Is there really a 9mm that is not made these days? Seems like there is an unbelievable number of pistols to choose from now days. Maybe I am just still remembering the early days of me carrying. When there was almost no CC market. We had a handful of choices and that was it. Mostly what we had to choose from was a few handguns aimed at the LEO off duty market. When the first great mag ban went in a lot of the manufacturer's started making small pistols that used 10 round mags. Right away the anti started to complain about this. Now with 10 round limits coming back into the norm may not see too many manufacturer's wanting to invest in making something many states will not allow.
My DA/SA guns if I ever carry them I carry cocked and locked, so essentially single action only. Never saw the need for DA myself. Anyway for SA the sig p938 9mm is tiny (about the same size as an LCP II) and it's a surprisingly good shooter for a small gun. A lot of people say it's the only small gun they can shoot well.

Last Edited:
Probably just taking advantage of the proliferation of 9mm ammo, out there.

The one post about the lack of compatibility with common 9mm mags was a legitimate gripe.

My DA/SA guns if I ever carry them I carry cocked and locked, so essentially single action only. Never saw the need for DA myself. Anyway for SA the sig p938 9mm is tiny (about the same size as an LCP II) and it's a surprisingly good shooter for a small gun. A lot of people say it's the only small gun they can shoot well.
For me? I have always preferred something along the lines of 1911 but what I mean is there seems to be a plethora of choices for the CC market now days. 9mm probably tops the list of available models and styles. There seems to be something for every choice. So not sure what someone is waiting for them to start making given what is out there. The hand guns aimed at the CC market to me are like cable TV compared to when we had 4 channels. When I started to carry they made very few choices compared to what we have now. This state was WAY ahead of the times with the CC thing. As it became far more common the makers started offering a lot of great choices.

First pic of it I saw my brain said "KelTec". Looks like something they
would make--and probably sell for $499 MSRP.
I'm not sure. Kel-Tecs may be more attractive than this. I can appreciate the thought behind the Tombstone, but it's one butt ugly rifle. Also, it's far from cheap!
I would expect the quality is fairly high and it's something that people in states limiting semi-auto firearms may be attracted to, but I'm not one of them.
It's all over the gun magazines this month. Wasted print, I say. Ewww.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews