JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting concept I suppose. If I was going to get another lever gun to fill the nitch between my Henry .22 and Rossi 44 Mag I'd look to something in .357.

That's one weird lookin' critter for sure. But if it's just for fun, why not? As long as it's reliable, then it's all good.

Edit: just read bradsteen's post. $1900? WTF?! I bet it will be down to $1100 in 6 months and $900 in 12 months.

That's one weird lookin' critter for sure. But if it's just for fun, why not? As long as it's reliable, then it's all good.
Oh I agree. I want a lever 9mm for suppressor use. This is a step in the right direction.

Oh this probably confuses the hell outta the Cali lawmakers lol.

Just needs a shoulder thing that goes up and it'll really stick in their craw.

That's pretty neat, but just as impractical as any other lever rifle in a pistol caliber. The price is reflective of the cost to develop and manufacture a completely new model, especially for a small shop. I wouldn't expect it to drop much until the new tooling and development costs are paid off. At that time, you might see new caliber options too.

Full Auto Matchlock.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:
And someone was teasing me about my Matchlock.. :s0092::s0093:

Impractical? Well, this might be a matter of opinion but there is certainly no lack of popularity of them. The sales history of pistol caliber lever actions over the years is evidence of it.
Yeah, but convenience of having a pistol that shares ammo and popularity doesn't really mean practical. Hey, they are still cool, but even a .30-30 will dwarf them in actual usefulness. The opposite is also fairly true. A .30-30 revolver is totally impractical, but still cool.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews