JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For that kind of money, one could buy something a whole lot cooler. POF has always been a little too proud of their stuff, though.

I like the idea.

However....
I do think that it will be a limited market for buyers...
It's price is far out of reach for many people....
The look / styling of the gun is ugly indeed...And to be honest a turn off for buying even at $2.00 , let alone $2,000.
Andy

wood furniture, glock mag, (using a magpuld50) kind of like a steampunk lever action lovechild with a thompson, I would find cool. weird as all getout, but cool.

With inflation though, isn't $2,000 like $500 from 3 years ago!

With inflation though, isn't $2,000 like $500 from 3 years ago!
And my income is one third what it was 3 years ago.

I have noticed what seems like prices on both used & new guns have increased significantly in the 18 months or so. Guns that I bought before then have asking prices of 20-50% more than I paid. Glad I pretty much got what I needed before that happened.

Ammo seems to be returning to more sane prices though.

And my income is one third what it was 3 years ago.

I have noticed what seems like prices on both used & new guns have increased significantly in the 18 months or so. Guns that I bought before then have asking prices of 20-50% more than I paid. Glad I pretty much got what I needed before that happened.

Ammo seems to be returning to more sane prices though.
I've seen more price drops than rise. Some pistols I have watched dropped and some ARs are less than $400. ARs in particular have dropped from what I have seen. Even components such as brn-180 upper used to be about $799 then was up to $999 during covid panic and now are back to $799 a month ago. Most things I have watched stayed about the same (excluding the shorter lived panic spikes). Some of the European guns in particular seem to have went up a bit though consistent with the inflation we are seeing.

$2k is a lot of money for a novelty.

Wouldn't everyone that doesn't!
Sure seems that way. I have LONG been a super fan of PCC's. I do not own a single Glock hand gun but have a pile of their mags due to how many PCC's are made to take them. A few times some new PCC comes along that the only reason I do not fall to temptation is they do not take G mags. I guess good for me since every time I see a new one come along I want it so its good they make some that take some other mag as it keeps me from buying one :D

I get Beretta with the CX4 and a few others that have long established pistol lines. (say SIG or CZ, or Colt) I really am not a glock guy, but their mags are virtually industry standard at this point.
When the Ruger 9mm was announced a while back my first impression was "damn that thing looks strange". This from a guy who LOVES PCC's. When I read that it was going to work with either Ruger mags or glock mags? I suddenly wanted one and started watching the auction. When price got to where I could "live with it" I ordered up one. If they had been made to use only Ruger mags? I would not have been interested.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews