JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What ya shooting to shoot that good?

I'm actually shooting a Sony HDR SR-11, but you probably don't care about the camera. The shot was taken with a custom 300 Rem Ultra Mag, but I will protect the innocent unless he wants to speak up and take credit for the "bullet shot". He also has more details on the gun than I can remember.

Let's just say that we hope to have something further away in the near future.

I'm shooting a custom built rem 700, 300 RUM, with a 28" kreiger barrel. it's all trued up, and shooting good. it has a nightforce 5.5-22 that sits on top. it shoots the 185gr bergers like a champ with 92 gr of RL25 under them.

Nice shot! A 300 RUM on a Rock Chuck?! That poor little sucker never had a chance!

I love seeing the vapor trail!

Vapor trail is sweet to watch, but the best part is being able to review your shots in the field and having a spotter that can see exactly what is happening. Makes the hunting and shooting super enjoyable. Even though we sat for 2 hours to get that one shot on film and had to suffer through the mosquitoes. This is just a small sample of how bad the swarms that followed us around were. Yes, we had like half a can of spray on each.

3588396630_a4b182cc60.jpg

Yeh, where did that poor little chuck devote his life at? Was the shooter prone or from a bench? That really is a great shot. It remenids me of the Canadian sniper video from Afgahnastan.

Yeh, where did that poor little chuck devote his life at? Was the shooter prone or from a bench? That really is a great shot. It remenids me of the Canadian sniper video from Afgahnastan.

undisclosed location in Oregon

He was prone from a bipod, and don't get me started on the "Canadian Snipers" just go to Snopes.com to read all about that.

What the problem is with Canadian snipers?

If you are asking if there is a problem with Canadian snipers then no there isn't at all, but those vids are not even close to Canadian snipers. They are cool no doubt but they are apparently from a Varmint Hunting DVD according to a few guys in this discussion on Snopes.com

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=14430

Still very cool and I don't mind having our video compared to them at all!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top