Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Riots now happening in Seattle

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by OLDNEWBIE, May 1, 2013.

1. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

2. OLDNEWBIE

Getting dark, could get bad.

3. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Ban Silly String. It's dangerous!

4. michaels

michaels oregon Active Member

My god your right! Flash bang grenades were thrown! Pepper spray was used!

Oh wait, it was the cops....

xd45acp and (deleted member) like this.
  5. OLDNEWBIE

Anarchists heard shouting let's go shopping as windows were being smashed. Protests peacfully started about illegal immigrant rights then got ugly. Sounds like a bunch of punks looking to get some more free stuff. Glad the cops broke it up.

6. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

UPDATE AT 7:54 P.M.: The two men taken into custody were apparently assaulting a TV cameraman, police say. One was reportedly on a pogo stick (the protester, not the cameraman).

7. chainsaw

chainsaw East side of Or. Active Member

Hopefully it wasn`t started by a pro-gun group.

8. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;JmzuRXLzqKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk[/video]

9. bestfromnw

bestfromnw se portland Member

i'm sure someone will blame "gun guys" for that lol

10. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

May 1 is "May Day" the communist holiday "International Worker's Day": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Workers'_Day

The organizing groups who often organize this as a pro-illegal alien march day, are cryptocommunist groups at best, are open communist at worse.

The whole thing started back in 2006 in LA, where there was a huge illegal alien rally (IIRC it was apr 25), it was the most fabulous day for traffic in LA I ever could have imagined. I left work (was working graveyard) I drove from hollywood down to orange county, did some business, picked up my girlfriend, did some fun stuff, and went for dinner in malibu. There was zero traffic, suddenly the freeway system in LA worked and worked well, it was like every idiot driver was taken off the road.

And then the rally was over, and traffic in LA went right back to intolerable. However, the commies trying to follow up and capitalize on the questionable success of the first rally, had their own a week later, traffic was light that day too.

Also, seattle proper kinda sucks, mostly because of people like this, while I feel for the business owners who took losses as a result of this, they are ultimately responsible for protecting their own property. I'm willing to bet if they had shot a few of them, losses would have been smaller. It worked pretty well during the LA riots in korean neighborhoods.

11. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure shooting someone for damaging your property is frowned upon by the legal community.

BadMotel and (deleted member) like this.
  12. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

It all depends on your context...

A friend is an IT Manager and his employer's offices are in the International District. He asked me my thoughts yesterday morning, and I told him to send his people home at Noon and push back if senior management gave him chit for his decision. He did it.

This morning he told me that an employee on another team got into a problem last night when leaving work. His car was bashed with a hammer and then they came after him. I guess he got out of it OK - will post details if I get more.

Peter

13. fyrediver

fyrediver Seattle Active Member

Well when you have a city that panders to these people this is what happens!

Seattle has a City Councilman (running for Mayor) who is trying to make being a Felon a Protected Class (Bruce Harrell), the Mayor(s) have repeatedly embraced the Occupy Movement and other protesters over law abiding citizens, the Police have been alternatively hamstrung and ordered to not interfere with riots while a citizen is being murdered (Kris Kime) and others are being assaulted and raped, and then told to go take them out but are criticized for being aggressive. Seattle is being run by idiots and then wonders why they have riots? It's because Seattle is being run by idiots!

14. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Sounds like a spoiled rotten two year olds, throwing temper tantrums because the brat next door got more icing on their piece of cake than they did.

15. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

It is amazing actually that as bad as people have been screwed in this country that there are not more riots, but this isn't Greece. Men here are too busy licking the boots of their employers or wives, being wage slaves, or watching the boob tube to care. Plus they'd have to set down their purses and that is too much effort.

ATCclears, locobob, mosinguy1 and 7 others like this.
  16. OLDNEWBIE

The slacker punks I saw on the news ain't no wage slaves. You gotta be employed first to lick an employers boots.

17. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

I didn't sell out, I bought in.

18. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

They come at me with a hammer and it's on... Kill a commie for mommy

Brutus57 and (deleted member) like this.
  19. warren57

warren57 Denver, Colorado New Member

I'm sure some gun control fanatic will say the pogo stick was actually a rifle barrel with a spring attached to make it a military style banned firearm...

20. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

Imagine the fun if these two groups met on the street.

tea-party-rally.jpg

a241c_may_day_riots_in_chicago_may2.jpg

tea-party-rally.jpg

a241c_may_day_riots_in_chicago_may2.jpg