JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anarchists heard shouting let's go shopping as windows were being smashed. Protests peacfully started about illegal immigrant rights then got ugly. Sounds like a bunch of punks looking to get some more free stuff. Glad the cops broke it up.

May 1 is "May Day" the communist holiday "International Worker's Day": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Workers'_Day

The organizing groups who often organize this as a pro-illegal alien march day, are cryptocommunist groups at best, are open communist at worse.

The whole thing started back in 2006 in LA, where there was a huge illegal alien rally (IIRC it was apr 25), it was the most fabulous day for traffic in LA I ever could have imagined. I left work (was working graveyard) I drove from hollywood down to orange county, did some business, picked up my girlfriend, did some fun stuff, and went for dinner in malibu. There was zero traffic, suddenly the freeway system in LA worked and worked well, it was like every idiot driver was taken off the road.

And then the rally was over, and traffic in LA went right back to intolerable. However, the commies trying to follow up and capitalize on the questionable success of the first rally, had their own a week later, traffic was light that day too.

Also, seattle proper kinda sucks, mostly because of people like this, while I feel for the business owners who took losses as a result of this, they are ultimately responsible for protecting their own property. I'm willing to bet if they had shot a few of them, losses would have been smaller. It worked pretty well during the LA riots in korean neighborhoods.

It all depends on your context...

A friend is an IT Manager and his employer's offices are in the International District. He asked me my thoughts yesterday morning, and I told him to send his people home at Noon and push back if senior management gave him chit for his decision. He did it.

This morning he told me that an employee on another team got into a problem last night when leaving work. His car was bashed with a hammer and then they came after him. I guess he got out of it OK - will post details if I get more.

Peter

Well when you have a city that panders to these people this is what happens!

Seattle has a City Councilman (running for Mayor) who is trying to make being a Felon a Protected Class (Bruce Harrell), the Mayor(s) have repeatedly embraced the Occupy Movement and other protesters over law abiding citizens, the Police have been alternatively hamstrung and ordered to not interfere with riots while a citizen is being murdered (Kris Kime) and others are being assaulted and raped, and then told to go take them out but are criticized for being aggressive. Seattle is being run by idiots and then wonders why they have riots? It's because Seattle is being run by idiots!

It is amazing actually that as bad as people have been screwed in this country that there are not more riots, but this isn't Greece. Men here are too busy licking the boots of their employers or wives, being wage slaves, or watching the boob tube to care. Plus they'd have to set down their purses and that is too much effort.

It is amazing actually that as bad as people have been screwed in this country that there are not more riots, but this isn't Greece. Men here are too busy licking the boots of their employers or wives, being wage slaves, or watching the boob tube to care. Plus they'd have to set down their purses and that is too much effort.

I didn't sell out, I bought in.

It all depends on your context...

A friend is an IT Manager and his employer's offices are in the International District. He asked me my thoughts yesterday morning, and I told him to send his people home at Noon and push back if senior management gave him chit for his decision. He did it.

This morning he told me that an employee on another team got into a problem last night when leaving work. His car was bashed with a hammer and then they came after him. I guess he got out of it OK - will post details if I get more.

Peter

They come at me with a hammer and it's on... Kill a commie for mommy

Imagine the fun if these two groups met on the street.

tea-party-rally.jpg

a241c_may_day_riots_in_chicago_may2.jpg

tea-party-rally.jpg

a241c_may_day_riots_in_chicago_may2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show