JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Piss on that punk!

Ah that explains it. I don't watch US mainstream news sources.

Was this a suicide by cop thing u think or was he claiming some jihad B.S.? Usually when I see 19 year old in this kind of thing I think of a screwed up kid that wants to kill himself and take others with him. From that article I'm kind of thinking suicide by cop.

Last Edited:
The complete lack of right wing terrorists must be frustrating to the left.
The majority of actual terror and violence against people emanates from the extreme Right.
One of the most recent in a very long list:

Three militia members sentenced in plot to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Whitmer

s670986375659077316_p69_i1_w612.jpeg.jpg

Osman Swaray Ibrahim was charged Tuesday with possession of an explosive device and malicious placement of an explosive device, according to court documents. He is being held on $350,000 bail because King County prosecutors believe he is a danger to the community.

Ibrahim has a felony history with King County. Prosecutors have noted in the past that his "behavior exhibited a complete lack of regard for the safety of those around him."

"Previous behavior is exactly what worried prosecutors," said Casey McNerthney with the King County Prosecutor's Office. "When you see this kind of behavior, and this behavior continually, those are the cases prosecutors will keep going before judges to say this person needs to be held accountable."

Prosecutors previously filed three separate felony cases involving Ibrahim, including burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery. Prosecutors argued for him to be held in jail each time, but judges released him.

Quote - 'He is being held on $350,000 bail because King County prosecutors believe he is a danger to the community.'

The level of intelligence shown by these intellectual giants is a ceaseless source of wonderment to me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top