JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@AMProd +1

Yes a workable guest worker program would go a long way towards relieving the stress. But why about all the jobs they take in the off season?!

In the off-season they go home, that's why it's called "migrant farm work". If they go from picking one crop, to picking another, that's fine but the change in job requires a new visa.

I do not believe illegal alien invaders have "human rights".. nor does the US Constitution promote that concept

AMproducts.. you are ignoring a major reason they come here.. to traffic bodies, drugs and to commit a vast array of crimes.. some of them attempted against me and mine in the past. Many of them fleeing justice in their native lands as well. I want them the HE double hockey sticks out of MY nation

H1B visas? Yep, drove me right out of the electronics industry by depressing wages and artificially flooding the market with alien workers, after I wasted several years getting a tech degree. Thanks for all the fish

Having aliens flood in here IS THE PROBLEM

Obuma's minions are already labeling the Middle Class as potentional terrorists, they are having a wet dream about street clashes between the MC and The Crypto Commies so that Obama can declare martial law and turn loose his private army (of thugs).
Stay away from this evil, they will turn on themselves and Obuma will be forced to crack down on his own PPL when cities burn. If the Minions come to your home/street then it's time for sandbags and shotguns

I do not believe illegal alien invaders have "human rights".. nor does the US Constitution promote that concept

AMproducts.. you are ignoring a major reason they come here.. to traffic bodies, drugs and to commit a vast array of crimes.. some of them attempted against me and mine in the past. Many of them fleeing justice in their native lands as well. I want them the HE double hockey sticks out of MY nation

H1B visas? Yep, drove me right out of the electronics industry by depressing wages and artificially flooding the market with alien workers, after I wasted several years getting a tech degree. Thanks for all the fish

Having aliens flood in here IS THE PROBLEM

Whatever you call them, all people have human rights, now we can debate whether they have civil rights (right to vote, trial by jury, speedy trial, etc).

I think you misunderstand my points, if we elevate mexico to being at least a second world country, with good wages and a safe environment for it's citizens we remove the primary reasons for illegal immigration, this means those who are intent on coming here to commit crimes stick out, and we can deal with those people as we should, by returning them to their native countries by way of a catapult.

As for H1B's, I'm sorry you made some poor career choices, it seems you should probably blame the companies who are hiring foreign workers instead of you, or you should look at your skill set and find out where it's lacking. I got out of IT because it's horrible life sucking work.

The fact of the matter is people have always flooded to this country, your ancestors were probably among those, I know mine were. The question is, we as a country need to choose to allow in people who bring value to this country, whether they come to work for short periods, or if they apply for residency and follow the existing path to citizenship.

If we could grow golden apples that would be cool too

It would not have been a poor career choice without the invaders

Yes, my ancestors came here and built this country.. and as stated in the Preamble to the Constitution this nation and the Constitution was created for the Posterity of the Founders, ONLY

I think that chapter has not begun (YET?), right now you see Liberals only being the wack jobs they are. I love riots like this as it just reaffirms the mental instability of Liberals. I also love the police getting abused by the Liberals as it also reaffirms for LE's that law abiding gun owners are not part of such Chaos.
Just remember our forefathers did not go stand naked in front on England and start yelling at them. They were calculated and responded ( not reacted) to Tyranny. Liberals are and always will be a reactive, compulsive bunch and is why they look crazy and this will end them one way or another. Just remember the Liberal Sheep do not know what honor, Freedom or Courage is. If a time comes they will be the sheep they are and run and hide and and throw sticks from the shadows.

I recall you said your son was a liberal in a thread a while back.

Is that true?

Political amnesty for illegal immigrants was tried and it FAILED. The reason illegal immigration continues is because corporations and farmers can hire illegals for a pittance rather than a decent wage. The government HAS cracked down on ILLEGALS (as opposed to "undocumented") Google "Operation Wetback" and it was very successful. Microsoft is now fighting to reduce the Immigrant Visas being granted to the likes of Amazon, which they use to import cheaper Indian and Paki software types. While someone is making money off of the sweat of illegal immigrants, sorry, the flow will not stop.

Max, you must be referring to Eisenhower's Operation W e t back in the 1950s, which was highly successful and deported over 1 million invaders

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top