JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigboi says
. Fortunately, these guys turned out to just be loud and obnoxious, and playing on other peoples fears. They laughed it off and kept clowning around, but it was very frightening for me and others as well judging by their pale faces.

None of us were ever loud and obnoxious when we were young idiots? None of us ever said stupid things to impress our friends, regardless of the effect on people around us? Yeah, these kids were idiots, and thank goodness nothing worse happened, but do they really need to get a 'barrel in the eye' or have physical violence done to them to teach them a lesson? What lesson will they learn? That if you're bigger and badder and more violent, then you win.

Is that really what we want them to learn? I'd rather treat them with respect and have them learn respect.

It shouldn't be a crime to be an idiot, cuz if it was, me and a lot of my friends would be in the big house. But hopefully we learn and mature and become less idiotic. And we're much more likely to become better citizens if we're treated with respect when we mess up.

And we're much more likely to become better citizens if we're treated with respect when we mess up.
Ok, lets reward them with 'respect' - so they get to know the next time they fook up they are rewarded with more 'respect' - Uh huh, yea 'respect' - l say a respectable couple nights in the county slammer to start... Where was the 'respect' for the people in the store when they yelled out 'Alla Akbar' ???

Dogs, kids and adults all respond to pain - it's the universal language. (Within reason obviously)

Some may say love is but spare the rod and spoil the kids...

Little dorks like this are born and bred from Not Being able to Publicly Spank your kids.

Sigboi says

None of us were ever loud and obnoxious when we were young idiots? None of us ever said stupid things to impress our friends, regardless of the effect on people around us? Yeah, these kids were idiots, and thank goodness nothing worse happened, but do they really need to get a 'barrel in the eye' or have physical violence done to them to teach them a lesson? What lesson will they learn? That if you're bigger and badder and more violent, then you win.

Is that really what we want them to learn? I'd rather treat them with respect and have them learn respect.

It shouldn't be a crime to be an idiot, cuz if it was, me and a lot of my friends would be in the big house. But hopefully we learn and mature and become less idiotic. And we're much more likely to become better citizens if we're treated with respect when we mess up.

When my friends and I got to feeling our oats, nobody was scared for their life.

We had 2 rules:

No yelling "Help" unless you mean it.

&

No yelling "Fire" unless you see smoke.

When my friends and I got to feeling our oats, nobody was scared for their life.

We had 2 rules:

No yelling "Help" unless you mean it.

&

No yelling "Fire" unless you see smoke.
Exactly my point-it's a different world. Kids used to be able to have their pocket knife in their pocket at school, their shotgun on the rack in their pickup in the school parking lot, etc etc, but it's a different world out there and maybe it takes a bit for kids to catch up. I still have to think twice to remember to put my pocket knife and nail clippers in my checked baggage at the airport. (I'm a slow learner? Lol) a couple of years ago no one ever knew what Alla Akbar meant, so now kids have to figure out its not a joke... Just like not joking about bombs in your carry on or whatever. What used to maybe be funny is now seriously un-PC. Learning curve for all of us.

but it's a different world out there and maybe it takes a bit for kids to catch up
No the world is the same - remember the shouting 'fire' in the theater? NOW what you shout out just might get you killed - but you sound well armed with your arsenal of 'respect' so you have nothing to worry about...

The little darlings need to have their ears cuffed and learn a lesson... Period....

Ya know what this is turning into...
image.jpeg

Hear IS the one problem, These stooopid kids in there ignorance, shouted something that society has come to really fear, if you had turned to see who had shouted this and the dumbazz kid was even kind of sort of middle eastern looking how would you be feeling? There is dumb and then there is dead and often times the line between those two is very very small! You walk in to a store in my neck of the woods and shout that out and you will likely get shot or at the very least, several very serious dudes with serious guns drawn and looking really close to see if you need shot! Should there be a punishment, Hell yes there should! You as a kid go out into the big boys and girls world, you better be wearing you big boy pants, and if you F up, you suffer consequences just like the rest of us! Pity should be meted else where, out in public isn't the place!

I don't see how my ideas about not beating the snot out of idiotic American teenagers translates to being soft on ISIS terrorists who have promised us death and destruction.
I don't either - BECAUSE I ASKED A QUESTION - Which you failed to answer so I'll post it again:
Should we give the 'Real' members of ISIS the same 'Respect' because they 'messed up'???

I didn't mention the ethnicity of these guys, but they seemed like Somali or Ethiopian to me by their accents (my neighbors are Ethiopian and have similar type of speech). Which was why people were so frightened at first.

I didn't mention the ethnicity of these guys, but they seemed like Somali or Ethiopian to me by their accents
Heck - this only amplifies all I said before about this and SUPPORTS the potential of them actually being 'terrorists' Just wondering - were they those 'skinny's I have heard reference to - IE those ones who cannot close their mouths completely and all they show is their teeth?

Last Edited:
I guess I didn't want to imply that they looked like the sterotype "islamic radicalists". They did resemble the pirates from Captain Phillips

*Also wanted to add that my Ethiopian neighbors are some of the nicest and most generous people I've ever met.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR