JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1710993792256.png

Submission TypeWait RangeMedian Wait

eForm 4 - INDIVIDUAL:​
1 Day through 12 Months
3 Days​

* These dates reflect approvals from the last 7 days, and were updated on 3/20/2024

1 Day through 12 Months
3 Days​

* These dates reflect approvals from the last 7 days, and were updated on 3/20/2024
That is so crazy! I went the trust route, so I'm in for a wait. That said. Even if it did arrive soon, the rifle it's slated for won't be in my hands for 9-12 mo.

Defiance Short Action
GA Precision
Bartlein 22" varmint profile barrel 1:10
B&A Dakota trigger 2#
Manners T2A stock - Tan
Cerakote Black
Kahles 5-25 scope with Zeiss rings

Last Edited:

1 Day through 12 Months
3 Days​

Nice! I'm hoping to "certify" mine today or tomorrow, whenever I get the call. I could be playing with it next week!

Nice! I'm hoping to "certify" mine today or tomorrow, whenever I get the call. I could be playing with it next week!
Dang if it's really that fast I'm tempted to get a 30 cal one. No need for it really cuz I like the fire and brimstone on some rifles but for some others it might be kinda cool. Not sure if these run well suppressed but would be kinda fun.
3FFED256-2040-4C78-9241-571FD1ABFB1B.jpeg
3C6C7382-9B22-43A4-AB8A-411E9DA8D274.jpeg

Dang if it's really that fast I'm tempted to get a 30 cal one. No need for it really cuz I like the fire and brimstone on some rifles but for some others it might be kinda cool. Not sure if these run well suppressed but would be kinda fun.
View attachment 1848674
View attachment 1848675
Would more than likely have to play with various roller locks to get the timing to work well suppressed. Which then wouldn't likely work well unsuppressed.

Dunno tho.

Could be you might luck out not having to do anything (and not beat them to death while suppressed)...

Haven't looked too much into suppressing ours, just a brief.

Haven't even looked into what exactly the muzzle thread pitches are, just assume 15x1. Never assume...

Would more than likely have to play with various roller locks to get the timing to work well suppressed. Which then wouldn't likely work well unsuppressed.

Dunno tho.

Could be you might luck out not having to do anything (and not beat them to death while suppressed)...

Haven't looked too much into suppressing ours, just a brief.

Haven't even looked into what exactly the muzzle thread pitches are, just assume 15x1. Never assume...
Yea I researched it a bit and some say 40 degree locking piece will work suppressed and some say go with 36 degree. Hk factory uses with 50 degree for the K model. Locking prices are only $12-$24 so woudl be easy to try. I've always heard go with the lowest degree that won't create malfunctions. Lower degree also reduces recoil impulse also as I understand it. Have never messed with it but woudl be easy to do.

Kind of thinking of ordering a lower degree locking piece for mp5k too just to test. Roller delayed 9mm is like the greatest thing in the world. Man I love to shoot both full size and k sized mp5 clones.

View attachment 1848674
View attachment 1848675
If you picked up one of the many low back pressure 30 cal cans that have hit the market the last couple years you shouldn't have to change anything.

If you picked up one of the many low back pressure 30 cal cans that have hit the market the last couple years you shouldn't have to change anything.
That's a fantastic idea. Never thought of that thx! Instead of working around the problem by finding the correct locking piece , basically eliminate the problem by reducing back pressure, maybe all the way to zero.

HUX WRX 7.62 QD was my first can. I wanted something with near zero back pressure for use on a SCAR and a Galil. Works great. I did not opt for the Ti version so mine is a little heavier than you indicate but still very comfortable on the gun.

Well, nerts!
Get a notification that the suppressor is back in stock, and before I can log in and add it to my cart, it's sold out again. This is getting a little ridiculous.

If you picked up one of the many low back pressure 30 cal cans that have hit the market the last couple years you shouldn't have to change anything.o
I was thinking of getting one of these because I assumed G3 12.7" clone would be too violent recoil and concussion. But shot it today for first time and recoil is not bad at all and action is quite smooth. Even shooting without the brace. So I think I'll move suppressordown the list of things to buy. Would be cool to have a shorty version though just for kicks if they didn't cost so darn much. I did put a 50degree locking piece in it (hk comes with 50 degree but ptr comes with 55 degree from factory) so that may be part of why recoil feels so nice.

Who are some GOOD local suppressor dealers in the mid valley?

Nothing against Capitol Armory or Silencer Shop... But it's now been three times in a row for each company that I've been in the process of checking out, only to have their sites freeze up... By the time their site loads the next page, my in stock suppressor is out of stock.

Who are some GOOD local suppressor dealers in the mid valley?

Nothing against Capitol Armory or Silencer Shop... But it's now been three times in a row for each company that I've been in the process of checking out, only to have their sites freeze up... By the time their site loads the next page, my in stock suppressor is out of stock.
Been very happy with McCluskey Arms in Eugene. They don't carry a lot of on hand inventory but have done a great job of sourcing cans for me when they are available. I expect that may be difficult right now with seemingly everyone out of stock currently.

Been very happy with McCluskey Arms in Eugene. They don't carry a lot of on hand inventory but have done a great job of sourcing cans for me when they are available. I expect that may be difficult right now with seemingly everyone out of stock currently.
McCluskey is great. They're little known for suppressors and carry some models you don't find very often

I haven't bought a can from McCluskey but have purchased a firearm through them. Great group of people to deal with for sure!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top