JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With the good news of the 114 hearing getting pushed back and E-File getting decent returns. Help me spend money! I'm leaning towards the Dead Air Nomad, but it's not in stock.

Needs
Rated up to 300PRC
Swappable caps to double as 556
Preferably less than 10oz for hunting

Go

With the good news of the 114 hearing getting pushed back and E-File getting decent returns. Help me spend money! I'm leaning towards the Dead Air Nomad, but it's not in stock.

Needs
Rated up to 300PRC
Swappable caps to double as 556
Preferably less than 10oz for hunting

Go
Little heavier unless you get the titanium, Rugged Alaskan 360, .36cal can, rated to 338 lapua but also usable 9mm and under.

I just leave the caps the same, put it on my 308 and 5.56, waiting on the cage to out it on my 9mm.

20240303_100411.jpg 20240303_095911.jpg

I bought a multi-caliber can and if I had it to do over, I would buy caliber specific cans that thread directly on the barrel. All the adapters required are expensive and complicate my life.

I bought a multi-caliber can and if I had it to do over, I would buy caliber specific cans that thread directly on the barrel. All the adapters required are expensive and complicate my life.
Which can did you get and what calibers did you use it on?

The adapters are expensive but through Coast Armory in Mid City Plaza had been getting me great deals on the adapters.

Direct thread adapters, I ordered some but am planning to run most all as the quick attach adapters.

Last Edited:
The nomad doesn't do anything other cans with the same diameter and length don't. It's just 17-4 stainless or titanium. You can pick a clone from any number of brands out there and I wouldn't worry about the end caps. I shoot 5.56 out of my .46 cal DA Primal with the .46 end cap and it's just fine

With the good news of the 114 hearing getting pushed back and E-File getting decent returns....
No state BGC for suppressors in Oregon. Its federal.

Completed a 4473 at receipt of ours. However no state BGC (in Oregon), 4473 was solely to show transfer from dealer to owner.

Edit: e-file was pretty danged quick, about 2 months from certify at FFL to in hand ownership.

Completed a 4473 at receipt of ours. However no state BGC (in Oregon), 4473 was solely to show transfer from dealer to owner.

Edit: e-file was pretty danged quick, about 2 months from certify at FFL to in hand ownership.
Very true but some FFL's run a BGC anyways

Which can did you get and what calibers did you use it on?

The adapters are expensive but through Coast Armory in Mid City Plaza had been getting me great deals on the adapters.

Direct thread adapters, I ordered some but am planning to run most all as the quick attach adapters.
Silencerco 36m Omega .223/556. 9mm is all so far. My hunting rifles are both Remington KS and they aren't threaded, and likely never will be. I don't shoot them much since I hunt Elk with a Muzzleloader and Deer hunt rarely any more.

Last Edited:

I'm aware of that, my dealer isn't.

What you need is a 3 baffle rex silentium MGX. It may or may not be hearing safe. Actually a lot closer to may not.... In fact let's just assume it isn't. Yeah, I bought a real expensive flash hider...

Out of all of these posts, @joken and @OrPackrat are the only ones to make a recommendation. I'm trying to make y'all enablers, and you're failing miserably.
The new Magnus from Thunderbeast in your preferred length, the Thunderbeast Dominus also fits the bill, Diligent Defense Enticer L or S, the new CAT suppressors, Dead Air Nomad Ti XC or original Nomad Ti, CGS model that fits your needs and the B&T SRBS 7.62 TI.

I have a silencerco 36m and like it. Brought up before you need adapters or need to order a direct thread mount. Run it mostly on my 3 lug mounts. I just ordered a Silencerco scythe ti. It sounds like it would do everything you're looking for. On back order but did find a few places online that have them available.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top