JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more thing to think about. If this is going to be a one off, one and done that is ok. However reading it seems like people want to use this as a testing grounds to see how well it goes and possibly go after other sitting politicians. In that case it would be efficient to begin organizing and laying the ground work to have some structure such as people willing to man certain positions and such, begin building a data base of supporters and what district/precinct they live in. Might be getting a bit ahead of myself but something to consider.

One more thing to think about. If this is going to be a one off, one and done that is ok. However reading it seems like people want to use this as a testing grounds to see how well it goes and possibly go after other sitting politicians. In that case it would be efficient to begin organizing and laying the ground work to have some structure such as people willing to man certain positions and such, begin building a data base of supporters and what district/precinct they live in. Might be getting a bit ahead of myself but something to consider.

No, I definitely want this to continue. I want to recall a rep too. As Kevin said, they cant raise money while in session and need less signatures to get recalled. A senator supports this bill. He is going to get recalled. If it passes the senate and hits the house, one of them gets recalled as well. Just try to ban magazines or try to make it legal for a police officer to come search my house without a warrant to see if my guns are locked up.

Its easy for them to ignore emails. Its not easy to restart your campaign right in the middle of the time you thought would be a breeze.

I think people will see what we are doing, especially groups used to doing this kind of stuff, and run with it. I want this just the ground work and Im so happy people are just jumping right in and volunteering time and effort just because they believe in something.

I'm joining you at Pete's tomorrow at 3pm and a very passionate co-worker of mine may join us as well. Lot's of good ideas are being thrown around and I'm amazed at the energy of this growing group. I have some ideas of my own, but prefer to share them in person with the closer group tomorrow. This is definitely happening. We need to send them a strong message!

Spoke with Tim, the guy who organized the CO recalls. Lots of critical info. If everyone could for the moment ease off on "getting support" from other organizations. Tim has some very hard earned "lessons learned" and I'm seeing things he cautioned me about.

Bolus
I am coming from Eugene just to glean information to make it happen down here.
Once we start we can't let up we need to let them know we will not take their crap anymore and the only way to do that is hit them where it hurts.:)
Hitting them where they didn't think we had the guts to go.

Bolus
I am coming from Eugene just to glean information to make it happen down here.
Once we start we can't let up we need to let them know we will not take their crap anymore and the only way to do that is hit them where it hurts.:)
Hitting them where they didn't think we had the guts to go.

Boy, wouldn't it be awesome if you could organize and pull off a recall of Prozanski? :D

This was in my inbox this morning - sent out at 1:05 AM; the latest update from OFF:

What happens when the hired help decides to use your money to promote their agenda? Don Johnson happens.

Johnson is the Chief of Police for Lake Oswego, Oregon.

Johnson is not elected. He was hired by the City to serve as Chief of Police. He was not given carte blanche to use his office, his uniform, and his position with the City to promote a deceitful agenda attacking your rights. But that's exactly what he's done.

Not only did Johnson testify against your rights in the Oregon Legislature, in his uniform, (no doubt while on the clock) Johnson went further, appearing as a prop at an anti-gun press conference and recording anti-gun puff pieces for well funded anti-gun groups.

Did Johnson get greased by his handlers as well as collecting his Lake Oswego salary? That would be lucrative wouldn't it?

Here's a photo taken at the anti-gun press conference following last week's hearing on an end to private transfers of firearms.

Johnson is on the far right.
f1c761b7-0441-41d7-9b40-4e9e1860b9aa.jpg

The person at the podium is Mike Reese, the former Chief of Police of Portland, who was also at the hearing and testified that there is no current way for private persons to conduct background checks for gun purchases. This, of course, is totally false. Oregon has allowed private parties to conduct background checks for 15 years. Apparently Reese did not get the memo. We can only hope the current chief there is somewhat better informed.

Reese is retired. He can do what he wants and tell as many lies as he chooses to. But Johnson is being paid with taxpayer dollars. His misuse of his office should not be tolerated.

More and more sheriffs, who are elected to office and actually represent the people of their counties, are rising up in opposition to SB 941. As elected representatives of their counties, they have every right to take a stand. (It should be noted that the Sheriff of Grant County, who came to oppose this bill, did not use a dime of taxpayer's money to attend, though he could have.)

People like Johnson are employees of the City and should not be taking political stands unless directed to by their bosses.

Did the City of Lake Oswego authorize this particular abuse? We have reason to believe they did not.

If you're curious why not ask the City Council ([email protected]) a simple question?

Did you authorize your Chief of Police to use his office and uniform to attack my rights and advance a personal agenda?

We look forward to hearing from them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My comments:
Hope the the L.O. City Council is overloaded with emails about this.
They have to get rid of this public trough sucker gone rogue.
It's one thing to step on your d***k - much worse to remain standing on it...

OFF set up a direct link to the L.O. City Council:
If you choose: click on "City Council" (above) & hit "send", just that easy.

This is amazing! I love Oregonians! Let's do this. Remember if the peaceful method doesn't work, we always have a plan B. :)

"plan B" being voting them out of office at the next election? If you are making ANY implication of violence to resolve this you are in the wrong place.

So far the ONLY people who have demonstrated violence on the issue of gun control is the other side when Skye what's his nose broke Laughing at Liberals arm and stole his equipment to keep from having his lies recorded.

Boy, wouldn't it be awesome if you could organize and pull off a recall of Prozanski? :D

A recall would be the best message we could send to that a-hole and all the other a-holes like him.

Criminals will always possess guns illegally and use them to break laws. So, in reality, any additional laws Prozanski will eventually shove into place are not about gun control at all. They are about people control - large groups of law abiding people. And, as usual, criminals remain exempt.

Every time Prosanki fails, he'll try again. So when, not if, he gets his way (forcing people to apply for, pay for, and make permanent records of "private" transactions), only a fool can believe he will suddenly be satisfied and move on to a different, worthwhile agenda. He and his clones in all the other states, will simply adjust their sights and start pushing for even more restrictive laws (like 100% registration). Boy, that'll finally stop violent crime, right?

Even skinny jeans left-wing "intellectual" voters should resent such blatant political manipulation and help boot him - on principle!

I'm VERY interested in learning what specific action steps we can take to remove this useless agenda-driven hack from office.

Last Edited:
I think getting enough of em recalled to take away their chokehold on our house and senate is good enough. As much as I would LOVE to see ol' Floyd looking for a job in the private sector, voters here are too dense to see him for the control freak he truly is.

IMO, he has no business in the position he is in, solely based on his disregard for the rules and his unprofessional treatment of those who happen to disagree with him. He is a hack, plain and simple. But that makes him dangerous. If we can take away enough of his slam dunk votes, that is going to be the best way to keep him under control.

Its' all about getting involved in the process people he has had free reign for far to long no oversight , well , that and his disregard for the people of Oregon.

Would love to find out if he has taken any of Blumberg's money
Oh !! we can't forget Birdick she can't get off scott free.

For anyone coming to the meeting today at 3:00pm I went by Peet's and the place isnt huge. But if it not busy we can sit 10-12 in one area. But I dont know if we will have more than that. So the back up plan is there Magnolia park across the street that has a covered area with tables. If there are too many of us to fit in Peet's we will move the meeting there after everyone gets some coffee. I'll have a little sign with "NWFA" on it.

so if you show up late, and we are not there, come looking for us across the street in the park

aPy9gWP.jpg

I think getting enough of em recalled to take away their chokehold on our house and senate is good enough. As much as I would LOVE to see ol' Floyd looking for a job in the private sector, voters here are too dense to see him for the control freak he truly is.

IMO, he has no business in the position he is in, solely based on his disregard for the rules and his unprofessional treatment of those who happen to disagree with him. He is a hack, plain and simple. But that makes him dangerous. If we can take away enough of his slam dunk votes, that is going to be the best way to keep him under control.

Recalling someone like Prozanski in an area like Eugene would be difficult, maybe even impossible. But, it would be a distraction, and it would cost him in time and money to try and defend himself. He, and others that are pushing this garbage legislation need to be shown they are being watched and that there is a price to pay for going after citizen's rights. I don't know how many pro-2A folks there are in his senate district, but I'll be there are more than a few.

I'm in Chris Edwards district...you know the one that brought the clean fuel bill to the floor that they rammed through.
Prozanski's district is just next door and he knows from years of abuse by me that I don't like him. Taking Prozanski out would be tough but anything worth while isn't easy.

Targeting specific legislators should also take into consideration the demographics of each district and the potential for success. Plenty of low hanging fruit, so go after the lowest ones.

Getting Chuckles recalled will need a very specific effort in getting the rural votes in and getting the word to urban supporters as well, to off set the straight party line voters.

We don't need to recall each and every one of the gun haters. We need to recall one or two and flex our muscles to send a message to the rest that they can have their left wing agenda however guns will be political suicide so it might be safer for their political careers to champion another cause. Politicians are like sails they turn to where the wind is blowing.....we just need to make sure they turn the way we want them too.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top