JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there. Someone should reach out to Daylightdisinfectant and L@L to see if they want to help, spread the word or dig up stuff on the Dem they are pretty good at that. Also someone should talk to the PCP's in the area and the Washington county gop chairman they might be able to lend voter lists and such.

I'll also talk to Dan Mason, Mark Richman (2 state reps GOP candidates who lost) and the 2 Libertarian candidates. I'll see if I can grab some people from the Starr campaign as well.

I'll be there. Someone should reach out to Daylightdisinfectant and L@L to see if they want to help, spread the word or dig up stuff on the Dem they are pretty good at that. Also someone should talk to the PCP's in the area and the Washington county gop chairman they might be able to lend voter lists and such.

I'll also talk to Dan Mason, Mark Richman (2 state reps GOP candidates who lost) and the 2 Libertarian candidates. I'll see if I can grab some people from the Starr campaign as well.

Thanks, I have several messages in to the general contact emails and phone numbers at the Oregon Republican party and the Starr's old campaign sites but have received no replies back yet. Anything you have access to would be great

Just got a message back from Dan Mason the Republican candidate from Hillsboro. I told him about the meeting at petes coffee and asked him if he or starr had contacts, lists or other tools that could help out.

I think someone should contact the gop party of Washington county and Oregon. Both groups have apps and programs that can help with canvassing they might be able to "donate" the systems, who knows.

Thanks. I left some more messages with the gop offices. It would be nice to have a call back before our meeting on sunday. I have not heard back from our NRA rep yet. It would be nice to talk with her before then as well.

As serious as this is , name it I will do my best to be there. Coming from Eugene.
Do you know what Webex is? I'm not familiar with Peets coffee (how loud or open it is), but it might save you a few hours driving back and forth if Peets has internet access and someone with a laptop w/ a camera. (think video conference phone and presentation tool).

Got a message back from Kevin at OFF. He mentioned the House has a rule that their members cannot raise money while they are in session so a representative will be a better target for a recall. Plus they will need fewer signatures to trigger the recall

So lets identify a good representative to go after so we get get a chief petitioner in the district.

I got a call into McLane's office, he is house republican leader. The staffer is going to share the details with him. I asked specifically about support for getting the word out when the petitioning starts so we get as many people as possible. As johnbrownraider points out, they are going to have existing lists of supporters and prior volunteers to notify when we are ready.

Do you know what Webex is? I'm not familiar with Peets coffee (how loud or open it is), but it might save you a few hours driving back and forth if Peets has internet access and someone with a laptop w/ a camera. (think video conference phone and presentation tool).
Tiggers 97
Your talking to the wrong guy.
I am a 66 year old fat dude that can hardly operate a lap top . But I know the old ways of doing things I'm going to get off my butt and go. Thank you for the idea though.

Got a message back from Kevin at OFF. He mentioned the House has a rule that their members cannot raise money while they are in session so a representative will be a better target for a recall. Plus they will need fewer signatures to trigger the recall

So lets identify a good representative to go after so we get get a chief petitioner in the district.
Why not go after both within the same effort? Volunteers would be out getting signatures anyway, might as well maximize their work.

Got this from Brian Boquist - District 12 rep today:

SB 941 relating to firearms background checks is the hot topic for citizens this past week. As of yesterday, we received 2248 emails in opposition along with 83 phone calls in opposition. The bill is scheduled for a work session in Senate Judiciary on April 6th. Citizens can email their comments directly to the Senator Prozanski the chief sponsor or the committee by accessing the Judiciary Committee email addresses on OLIS. SB 941 will not be on the Senate Floor for another week.

I'm not sure how I can be of service but I'm in multnomah county and absolutely willing to help in a recall effort. SB941 is an absolute POS and I will not stand for it. Please let me know if I can be of service.

I'm not sure how I can be of service but I'm in multnomah county and absolutely willing to help in a recall effort. SB941 is an absolute POS and I will not stand for it. Please let me know if I can be of service.

When we get started we will have 90 days to collect signatures. Helping collect or even just letting someone you know in the district to come find us to sign would be great.

Why not go after both within the same effort? Volunteers would be out getting signatures anyway, might as well maximize their work.

We have to get signatures from people in the district. Senatorial district 15 is made of rep districts 29 and 30. So do either of these appear to be a good candidate for recall?

Mclain. Might be better since it covers forest grove
MfmpInV.jpg

Or Gallegos
4I1nF7H.jpg

bolus, I'll try to get ahold of the people in Colorado. I'm also going to print out several copies of the recall manual and other documents for the meet up. I'll draft an initial recall petition as well.

We will still need someone that has a home of record in SD 15 to step up and be the Chief Petitioner. Obviously there are several of us that will be deeply involved in assisting this person so, don't feel like we're going to lay this on you if you decide to step up.

bolus, I'll try to get ahold of the people in Colorado. I'm also going to print out several copies of the recall manual and other documents for the meet up. I'll draft an initial recall petition as well.

We will still need someone that has a home of record in SD 15 to step up and be the Chief Petitioner. Obviously there are several of us that will be deeply involved in assisting this person so, don't feel like we're going to lay this on you if you decide to step up.

B5Ben has agreed to be chief petitioner, Im just outside the district so I cant. Ben cant make it sunday so I will call him after the meeting to get him up to speed. My step son is in the district but he works nights. If we can take most of the work off of him he will probably be our backup chief. CP is actually not much work. Turn in the initial recall form and turn in the final signatures. We have tons of awesome people volunteering for everything else.

As Bolus said I will take the CP and agree is merely a formality. This is a total group effort with some great coordination and leadership effort by Bolus. I am trying to alter some plans on Sunday but am unable to commit at this time, but should know tomorrow.

Great, I just got ahold of Tim from CO. He is going to call me tomorrow with a ton of advice he said would make our lives WAY easier. We should have some good info for Sunday. I think the three of us with everyone's support can make this thing happen.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top