JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tunus messaged me that he was not able to make it today. but has web and facebook experience. When he gets back to me I'll see if he can set this up once we get up to speed

Facebook group is pretty easy. I could set it up tonight, which would give us the ability to talk in private in the group. Its up to you if you want to wait though either way is ok with me

Do we want a closed or secret facebook. The difference is in a closed group anyone can find the group in search or link and send in a join request. Which means it would be easier to let trolls and spies in. A secret group would allow us to not be searched using the facebook search bar and only people that will be let in are people invited by active members but they will have to be accepted by the admins. We can start the public page later down the road where everyone on facebook can participate.

Do we want a closed or secret facebook. The difference is in a closed group anyone can find the group in search or link and send in a join request. Which means it would be easier to let trolls and spies in. A secret group would allow us to not be searched using the facebook search bar and only people that will be let in are people invited by active members but they will have to be accepted by the admins. We can start the public page later down the road where everyone on facebook can participate.

Secret group or closed group doesn't matter, as long as its invite only. This would be different than the Facebook page, just for people to share information and ideas in a closed space.

I feel it needs to be secret also there are going to be a lot of people wanting to know what Oregonion's for social accountability is up to and there doesn't need to be any trolls or naysayers interfering.
In the end it's up to you guys doing the work , I'm just moral support remember.

For those interested. Here is a bit of a summary of the meeting today. We all agreed that there is a chance that going forward is going to get a bit dirty from the other side, so we will be moving detailed planning to more secure conversations. But this is the overview:

• The committee members were all very enthusiastic about going forward with the recall. Everyone there was 100% on going forward.
  • We got some great preliminary recommendations from Tim in Colorado who worked on their recall in 2013. A lot of good information on what to expect from the other side. We will be talking to him further to get ongoing recommendations
  • We are looking into the option of getting signatures electronically. It seems there is a method for doing this and will make it a ton easier to get the number of signatures
  • we want to create a framework so people in other districts who want to do a recall will have a foundation to build on.
  • We want everything to be in place before turning in the recall petition paperwork. We have plans for finances, PR, social media, networking with other groups.
  • Petitioners will have a broad but concise message.

Just joined up, I'm not in his district, but I'm interested to see what's going on and want to lend moral support. I also want to see what happens in the event a recall happens in my area. I'm excited to see what you guys are doing here!

Just joined up, I'm not in his district, but I'm interested to see what's going on and want to lend moral support. I also want to see what happens in the event a recall happens in my area. I'm excited to see what you guys are doing here!

Consider it.....coming to a district near you. Join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1634852003415280 man power is going to be the biggest hurdle, even if you can only do it once for a few hours every bit helps in close elections. I live out the district but will do what i can.

I tried to setup a FB but it scared me too much lol. I will have to help another way!
So this BS goes to vote tomorrow.
Would it be prudent to make sure these clowns know we doing this? I think they need to know we are not messing around and their jobs may be in jeopardy before they just go ahead and ram this through! There is not a lot of time here.

Last Edited:
deshoots you don't have to give them all the info they ask for there still hounding me to fill out their form but I have an account with minimum info.

I am also in another district and want to keep in the loop. There is a group in Coos County that might be interested in this. When 2 of our commissioners would not sign on board against more gun control a group was quickly formed and started getting a petition going to get it on a ballot vote. They are also talking about a recall on the 2 commissioners but have to wait until they are in office for 6 months before they can start. They finally did give in and sign with pressure so not sure where it stands now. My district has Roblin and I would love to see him go.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top