JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I picked up a nice example of a P6 a while back and while it was a good shooter, the looks did not do anything for me so I decided to make the attempt to rebuild/restore it

As purchased
View attachment 189968

I bought an Sig Armors CD, watched a couple of times and went about stripping the lower down and cleaned years of goo off of everything, and then ordered a set of replacement springs and a new set of Sig white dot sights and set about rebuilding the frame. I lucked out because the barrel had already been modified to feed hollow points by the previous owner.

I sent the slide and barrel of to Mike over at Northwest Gun Refinishing who did a fantastic job stripping off the old coatings and recoating everything in Stainless Cerakote.

Added a set off Nill grips and I ended up with the following results. All in all I am very please with the results.
View attachment 189969

Andy

The average asking price for a decent P6 has gone up about $40-$50 in the last few months. Used to be able to find them for $350 but now $400 is common. Great gun for the $$ though. They shoot and carry great.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top