JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I picked up a nice example of a P6 a while back and while it was a good shooter, the looks did not do anything for me so I decided to make the attempt to rebuild/restore it

As purchased
View attachment 189968

I bought an Sig Armors CD, watched a couple of times and went about stripping the lower down and cleaned years of goo off of everything, and then ordered a set of replacement springs and a new set of Sig white dot sights and set about rebuilding the frame. I lucked out because the barrel had already been modified to feed hollow points by the previous owner.

I sent the slide and barrel of to Mike over at Northwest Gun Refinishing who did a fantastic job stripping off the old coatings and recoating everything in Stainless Cerakote.

Added a set off Nill grips and I ended up with the following results. All in all I am very please with the results.
View attachment 189969

Andy

The average asking price for a decent P6 has gone up about $40-$50 in the last few months. Used to be able to find them for $350 but now $400 is common. Great gun for the $$ though. They shoot and carry great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top