JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The chances of winning the lottery at a dollar per ticket vs owning a future "banned" weapon, that will multiply by "X"*amount, and turn my "gun nut" status into a "smart & wealthy investor/affectionado". Is an infinitely greater and wiser reason that I NEED to own a bunch of guns.*

I don't want to be loaded an a cattle car and sent off to Dachau. I went to see it when I lived in Germany. You can still smell the burnt bodies in the brick ovens. There is also a stone wall with a grove worn into it from machine gun fire. They lined people up and slaughtered them.
One man with a Luger pistol controlled hundreds. And what could they do? They gave up all ,when they gave up there guns.
I hope this wont be the death of me or mine!

Owning a piece of history is why I love guns. It helps me learn and remember things that should never have been forgotten.

Man, if only they could talk.

Very nice.

43. Because after your girl friend watches the movie "The Road" and discovers that people post Apocalypse are cannibals looks at you and says, "we need more guns."

yea - a funny story, but a story that could very well come true.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top