JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Mainstream" "fringe" or "cottage industry" has nothing to do with this. Design and intent do. My thinking is there is something intentionally provocative - and therein lies the problem. The wound is self-inflicted.

Should we have such unproductive regulations? No. But a nation survives on its obedience to the legal system and petitions that system for changes and alterations.
Sure, when its the ones elected making the laws through the proper channels, not edicts by unelected bureaucrats who have no accountability to those who will be impacted by their "laws".

Well, I typically do not save links but in a vid some time ago ( I can't remember exactly) he was debating gun issues with some female Senator (if I recall) and the discussion led to hunting with an MSR in .223 and he repeatedly said, 'I do it all the time' (a couple times) suggesting he had (or does) hunt with a .223.

Well, IF you look at the video below from the Nosler website there is a story in the 'project 48' link (narrated by him) and he espouses it as his first 'real' hunt ever, and he mentions, 'All I ever hunted before were HAWKS' , nothing other than Hawks' Well, since Hawks are typically protected everywhere, and I hardly can imagine he hunted them with a ,223, I had little respect for what he said about how 'I do it all the time' with regard to hunting in the video I saw.

Also, I find his reference to 'hunting' hawks despicable and I am surprised Nosler did not edit this out due to how they are mostly a protected species.

His 'Hawk' hunting reference is in the first few seconds of the video.
He's saying HOGS not Hawks which can be hunted with .223

My take on this spirit of the law argument is, if Congress had simply wanted to ban a rapid rate of fire, they could have done so. They did not do that. Instead they specifically laid out and restricted a method in which a trigger functions. Now the ATF/DOJ wants a third and who knows how many more bites at the apple to restrict further methods in which a trigger or some other accessory works. This is a job for Congress and no one else. A fair Court would agree with this but since we have courts that often pretend like they are Congress, who knows what they will decide on this issue. It is an important issue and I am glad Rare Breed did their due diligence on this trigger design. I am especially glad they are going to fight this lousy decision by the ATF.

This article contends the atf agent who wrote the rare breed cease and desist letter (Craig Saier) once duped a mentally retarded man to sell guns to a felon at a fake pawn shop and then arrested him. Looks like rare breed is not going to be such an easy victim...

45424D4B-4F9C-4C03-BCBE-50C6EA4058AB.jpeg

This article contends the atf agent who wrote the rare breed cease and desist letter (Craig Saier) once duped a mentally retarded man to sell guns to a felon at a fake pawn shop and then arrested him. Looks like rare breed is not going to be such an easy victim...

View attachment 1019373
As for the low IQ crooks, if you are smart enough to steal and pawn the goods then you are smart enough to be a convict.

You hear hogs I hear hawks.

I would not have wasted so much time referencing 'hawks' if I had not heard what sounds like him saying 'hawks' with a 'K' sound clearly at the end.

If you think he said 'hogs' then so be it and we will let it go.
LOL.........Can I ax you something?

Well, I typically do not save links but in a vid some time ago ( I can't remember exactly) he was debating gun issues with some female Senator (if I recall) and the discussion led to hunting with an MSR in .223 and he repeatedly said, 'I do it all the time' (a couple times) suggesting he had (or does) hunt with a .223.

Well, IF you look at the video below from the Nosler website there is a story in the 'project 48' link (narrated by him) and he espouses it as his first 'real' hunt ever, and he mentions, 'All I ever hunted before were HAWKS' , nothing other than Hawks' Well, since Hawks are typically protected everywhere, and I hardly can imagine he hunted them with a ,223, I had little respect for what he said about how 'I do it all the time' with regard to hunting in the video I saw.

Also, I find his reference to 'hunting' hawks despicable and I am surprised Nosler did not edit this out due to how they are mostly a protected species.

His 'Hawk' hunting reference is in the first few seconds of the video.
hes from texas. hes hunted HOGS. not hawks. i am assuming he has hunted hogs with his .223. here is the captions from the video.
70AC4726-4835-4199-A439-40D69285378C.png

F4F1559F-3BD7-49C9-A9D9-CF4549CAFCAB.png

Here's a vid of Colion discussing his poor performance using night vision gear on a hog hunt with guys from DRT. Colion joins at about minute 7

I don't think he is prostituting for the NRA anymore but I could be wrong.

I would have more respect for Noir if he was representing RBT instead of pandering to them to get more web time.

Sorry to all you Noir disciples but I recently caught him in a blatant lie in a video I was watching of his and, well, lost what little respect I had for him.
He was never "prostituting for the NRA", he was a Pro-2A advocate "Youtube personality" (for the lack of better terms) long before he had anything to do with the NRA. He was approached by the NRA and recruited to be a spokesman with the directive to continue to do what he was already doing and he accepted. When all the BS drama with NRA and Wayne LaPierre materialized, he decided not to play games and bailed.

I have never seen him lie to the best my knowledge, mistaken...yes (see plenty of that right here on NWFA, too). I have way more respect for him then the clown shoe dupes tripping over each other at the NRA. You are wrong about him and judge him solely on his appearance and manner of speech. Here is something to consider, he is an attorney and probably wares a suit and tie at his daily, when he gets of work and want to kick back, have fun, go shoot or make Youtube videos what is wrong with man wearing jeans, a T-shirt and a ball cap? And no, I'm not a "Noir disciple".

My point exactly. When the feds had you official documents, you do not roll them up and poke them in the eye with them. They have the absolute power (and desire) to destroy him. Does he not know that?
Really? King George also thought that he had absolute power. He learned otherwise because of a few that were willing to poke him in the eye! We proudly call them our Founding Fathers. That is our heritage. And as far as absolute power nobody has absolute power. Tell me about their power when they are on their knees and someone has a gun pointed at their head. Simply put, they have no power whatsoever, for the simple reason that they haven absolutely no control over their continued existence. The concept of absolute power is falicy. Think of this; despite having sophisticated weaponry the US failed to defeat a peasant army in Vietnam and the US has failed to defeat the Taliban.

You hear hogs I hear hawks.

I would not have wasted so much time referencing 'hawks' if I had not heard what sounds like him saying 'hawks' with a 'K' sound clearly at the end.

If you think he said 'hogs' then so be it and we will let it go.
I watched the first few seconds and then turned on CC just to make sure ... ever since I got that VA rating, it seems my hearing gets worse each year... but my wife still doesn't believe me when I tell her I can't hear her.

Screenshot_20210826-004200_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads