JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Karl's take on it. Interesting point about it maybe triggering a court fight.
Probably one of the most logical 'takes' on it I have heard. His opinion about FA having some sort of 'mystical' quality was spot on and those having MGs shoot them a few times and then the allure wearing off made sense as well.

I have shot many FA weapons (mostly in the military and a couple in 'civilian' life) and none of it ever had any effect on me other than regarding it as an inaccurate waste of ammo.

Probably one of the most logical 'takes' on it I have heard. His opinion about FA having some sort of 'mystical' quality was spot on and those having MGs shoot them a few times and then the allure wearing off made sense as well.

I have shot many FA weapons (mostly in the military and a couple in 'civilian' life) and none of it ever had any effect on me other than regarding it as an inaccurate waste of ammo.
With the correct training and in the right hands, FA/Burst can be accurate and effective use of ammo.

Most civilians only see it used on film or if they go to the Machine Gun range in Vegas, so they don't get the hands on training.

With the correct training and in the right hands, FA/Burst can be accurate and effective use of ammo.

Most civilians only see it used on film or if they go to the Machine Gun range in Vegas, so they don't get the hands on training.
I agree. A 3 round burst was developed for a reason. With that said, through the years of competitive shooting to just plinkng. I have purposely worked on perfecting the "Double Tap" with semi auto. I was at the Albany Rifle and Pistol range many years ago practicing my double taps and had a guy on the firing line ask me if my weapon was a full auto gun. I laughed and said no. That is why I feel with enough practice. A Binary trigger could be quite effective using a double tap mentallity. Practicing a quick pull and release could be very effective for certain situations. IMHO....it's just another option to go with all the other options we can choose from.

Last Edited:
Floplsweat.............The "SINGLE" thing that the owner of Rarebreed said that I will never forget and respect him tremendously for his point. The ATF defined things years ago on what is or is not a MG. There fore the "BOX" was set by deffinitions of what makes a MG. The compnay, as stated, they stayed with in those rules and deffinitions that created the box. Now, because some left liberal ATF agent with a feather up his butt that does not like that fact that somebody was smart enough to engineer such a trigger. Is all upset because of the rate of fire.............."IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THE BOX THAT WAS MADE DECADES AGO". All without dew proccess of correctly making any law in the nation. I have said this years ago as way back as the 90s. An ATF ruling is not a real law. Our politicians have allowed this. The ATF was created to collect taxes on just that. Alchohol, Tobaco, and Firearms. Who gave and when was it given that that ATF can make their own ruling and then gave the agency law enforcement priviliges to carry out their bogus rulings?

The ATF was created to collect taxes on just that. Alchohol, Tobaco, and Firearms. Who gave and when was it given that that ATF can make their own ruling and then gave the agency law enforcement priviliges to carry out their bogus rulings?
I think that was during the "King Obama" years.

Well well, looky here everybody. There is now a second manufacturer in the game that can add to the defense of Rarebreed. This is gunna get real good.

In the mid 1970's Thomas Allen Graves invents the genesis of all positive displacement trigger reset systems based on a modified semi-automatic Colt Navy revolver action.
What is a 'modified semi - automatic Colt Navy revolver action' ?

Colt Navy revolvers ain't semi auto...

IMG_1868.JPG

As I understand it RB based their design on the 3mr trigger. There seems to be a few players in the game so I am left wondering why the AFT would choose the one setup by lawyer?

As I understand it RB based their design on the 3mr trigger. There seems to be a few players in the game so I am left wondering why the AFT would choose the one setup by lawyer?

My guess is the small outfits were under the radar compared to rare breed which is all over YouTube and internet. Also some say they sold 50k units.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top