JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I may be the only dissenting opinion here because if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck............
AR-15s and AKMs look like a duck, walk like a duck and quack like a duck as well. At least that's what the Karens say.

Been sayin it all along, the ATF are out of control, running around like a puppy with two peckers making "Law" where none exist, and with out the power to make law, something reserved exclusively by congress!

Who's fault is it really?

The degenerates ATF?
OR
We the spineless people?

last time I checked, we voted for these losers in office and when they get out of line, we tolerate it. We the armed citizens of the United States are the biggest military in the world. We could take our country back but we are too fat and dumped down to do so.

I will admit, I too am part of the problem, to a point. I don't go above and beyond as a citizen to make changes for the better. But at least I have a clue as to how this system works and I try not to contribute. Trust me, I know how bad I'm getting shafted.

this is just the beginning..... We ain't seen sh!t yet.

I may be the only dissenting opinion here because if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck............
But if you understand the engineering and how the trigger is still individually pulled to fire every individual shot, it does not meet the definition of full automatic fire whatsoever.

No need to give the government power over things that they themselves created laws to control, but by their very own definitions, do not apply.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top