JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well everybody following this thread. A 4th manufacturer has entered the Forced Reset Trigger market. Looks like ATF is in an uphill battle.

245223493_3223861614508031_6736438805448098984_n.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry, I tried to copy and paste. It worked for me since I am logged in. But I just found it on Youtube......here ya go.

The injunctive relief part of his video makes sense to me : RB wanted court to say that cease and desist is invalid or whatever and if RB had won that they wouldn't be hanging out there as much as they continue to sell the trigger. The court said no to injunctive relief so they are hanging out there.

I don't understand the administrative record part. He said they won't be able to add any evidence to the administrative record. What does that mean for future suits? Can they not bring in any evidence or experts to future suits?

Another thing I have Q on is he said because judge said they do not meet the bar for irreparable harm that is good because that really means the judge thinks their likelihood of success based on the merits is high. How can he infer that? You can't infer something by what judge didn't say. If they don't meet one of the three criteria they are out, and that is all the judge had to say, he didn't have to get into any of the other categories. Did the judge go through all three criteria and give his opinion on all 3? It doesn't sound like it based on that video. So that is where if we could see the court docs it would describe what judge said without the third party interpretation. Again I'm not saying he is wrong at all, but the docs would show what judge actually said. Not sure if those docs will be posted somewhere or not. That first hearing docs were posted and those were very helpful to understand what's going on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top