JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they allow people to use credit cards to obtain marijuana? It was my understanding that it has to be an all cash business due to the federal laws prohibiting facilititating the sale and distribution of marijuana as well as laundering drug money through the banking system.

-Perhaps things have changed or are different here but this was a problem with legalization in Colorado.
Yes, it is a cash business.

Are you addicted to marijuana ? A yes answer and you can't buy a gun.

States start up state run Marijuana sales and all those buying with credit cards are leaving a record of purchase, at what point do they declare you an addict and you can't have a gun. Don't think the won't use gathered information against you.o_O
I built a (legal) facility for a marijuana grow operation a few years ago.
At that time it was all cash.

I built a (legal) facility for a marijuana grow operation a few years ago.
At that time it was all cash.
Still is, but they have an ATM inside you can use to get cash. For the nutbundle who previously and vainly attempted to question the mind altering status of the debilz lettuce today and compare it to a beer, I can 100% testify he is FOS….and this coming from me, a guy who smoked weed 40+ years ago and just recently bought some CBD w/THC mixed in for my jacked up back and neck….I foolishly went all in with a full dose/dropper full and at about the 2hr mark I was so F*€£dup I literally could not function, went to bed and was hallucinating for hours. This crap nowadays makes the Thai Stick of the old days seem like eating a bag of skittles and getting a sugar high.

children-russian-oil_baron-pipe_dreams-big_ambitions-dreams-lhan105_low.jpg

Are you addicted to marijuana? That is what it is asking!
Not, do you smoke it and really like it;)
"Addicted"

1. Being physically or psychologically dependent on something.
  2. compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming.

Are you addicted to marijuana? That is what it is asking!
Not, do you smoke it and really like it;)

"Addicted"
  1. Being physically or psychologically dependent on something.
  2. compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming.
Are you an unlawful user, addicted to……

Unlawful user is the issue. Cannabis is FEDERALLY illegal still. So legally speaking if you use (even in a legal state like Oregon) "technically" you are not supposed to be able to purchase.

Marijuana now being called 'the most Commonly Used drug illegal at the Federal level'

Braces are in 'common use' by 10-40 million Americans

What I have recently heard & read about 'common use' suggests Biden's Unconstitutional gun banning ways are out

Just a thought on the larger issue. Someone behind the scenes is sitting on federal deregulation of Marijuana, and waiting for the perfect moment to trot it out . It's a golden ticket. The political good will generated when it finally DROPS is worth way too much. And a big part of letting the full value be realized is letting a couple dozen states dangle decriminalization for the voters.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top