JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm curious how the bgc works with private sales and trades. If you go to a local dealer and have them do the background check for someone purchasing a gun from you, or you from them, does the applicant go into the que with all the other applicants buying new from a dealer?

I'm curious how the bgc works with private sales and trades. If you go to a local dealer and have them do the background check for someone purchasing a gun from you, or you from them, does the applicant go into the que with all the other applicants buying new from a dealer?
Yes unless they get lucky with an instant approval.

If u sell at a gun show you can call in the background check yourself and fill out the gun show private transfer form. Still a BG check but only 10$. Catch must be at a gun show

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top