JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's what I am trying to get across Caveman Jim, we cannot set back and let them think were stupid because I know that's what their aiming for.

That's what I am trying to get across Caveman Jim, we cannot set back and let them think were stupid because I know that's what their aiming for.

I'm thinking if we can get a newspaper to verify the results, if they came up with more than the required, it would make quite a news story not just here, but across the country. And that paper would get a bit of notoriety to boot.

It all comes down to money Koda, it ain't cheap to run a recall and I'm tapped out being retired and all.
yeah, I understand. I think OFF spent over 50K on this one... :(

is there a way to prove the SOS miscounted? What options does OFF have to challenge the count?

Democrat's busted a democrat it was crooked from the start tiggers97 democrat's wanted Kits out but didn't want to loose their power in Salem and look at what they settled on "Brown"

Koda, can we get Willamette weekly to investigate ?
I honestly dont know, I have no connections there. Seems like if anyone had any credible evidence they might go digging for the story.

my impression of WW is a liberal newspaper, but my hunch is the Kitzhaber story was too big when they got the goods.... its all about the ratings.

I honestly dont know, I have no connections there. Seems like if anyone had any credible evidence they might go digging for the story.

my impression of WW is a liberal newspaper, but my hunch is the Kitzhaber story was too big when they got the goods.... its all about the ratings.
Why not go with Portland Tribune and it's other permutations which are owned by the Pamplin Group?

Why not go with Portland Tribune and it's other permutations which are owned by the Pamplin Group?
shure, why not. AFAIK all anyone has to do is tip off a reporter... but this plan has 2 caveats...

1) the smaller the newspaper the less likely the experienced reporter
2) you have to have some convincing evidence to give

shure, why not. AFAIK all anyone has to do is tip off a reporter... but this plan has 2 caveats...

1) the smaller the newspaper the less likely the experienced reporter
2) you have to have some convincing evidence to give
I mention PT because:
1) they are more conservative in their outlook
2)they have wider distribution than WW http://pamplinmediagroup.com/

something to think about.

yeah, I understand. I think OFF spent over 50K on this one... :(

is there a way to prove the SOS miscounted? What options does OFF have to challenge the count?

Up here in Wa when Rossi & Gregoire were close in the general election, it only took 3 recounts for the Liberal rags to announce that Gregoire had more votes and was named governor. Recounted behind closed doors!!!!! NO TRANSPARENCY at all!!!!
So to get the numbers in our favor for a recall, it will take lots of $$$$$$ and proof that the SOS deliberately squashed the numbers!!!
I'm so sick of the political BS anymore it's made me into a grouchy old fart and change my name to Cave man Walter!!!:mad::mad::mad:

The SoS didn't actually verify and count all the votes. They took 2 "random samplings," counted those, and came up with a percentage of eligible votes. Then they applied that percentage to the entire count. Which means depending on how big their "sampling" was, this could have come down to 1 or 2 signatures. A full count should be required here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top