JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isnt OFF just Kevin though? Perhaps Im wrong but I thought that the whole organization was just him and his web designer.

Hi Bolus, sure would be me that would be an expert on what OFF is or does. I know they like the NRA get allot of donations in. As far as not having people I cant say, I just know years ago it was very common to see the OFF boys at the local gun shows including Kevin and people really liked it. And now our county is pretty quiet. As was mentioned it takes money to do something here. Its like a double edge sword, we need OFF to fight for us here to keep the Prozanskis outta business. So people give to OFF which means they are usually not able to support financially other groups that could exist here. As I mentioned OK, and the TP are almost non-existent do to lack of funds here as well. I guess if I were to ask who was the biggest threat in Oregon 99% would say Prozanski me too, and if I were to ask what district sees the least amount of support to fight him, I would say Prozanskis.
That is why for many of us Conservatives down south we feel very much abandoned in the fight yet we could have the greatest impact. I will stop beating the dead horse. Point is if Prozankis district does not get help to fight him, or whom replaces him if another Anti we will be right in this again even after a recall.

With a Democrat majority do any of you really truly believe that the SOS did things by the book?
I cannot believe that justice has been done!!!!

The Progs that infest this State and Vote in anti-gun, anti-freedom Politicians over and over again know that this "count", was just going through the motions for show.

They are cheering today that Floyd survived and will be free to push through more agenda driven "Emergency" Bills for the "safety" of the people of Oregon without the hassle of a vote of the people of Oregon.

Between the crowing and backslapping over their "Victory" they are quietly snickering in the knowledge that no amount of signatures would have been enough, not with such a lopsided Government they along with the Unions have created.

The fact is the Progressive controlled Government of Oregon has achieved near Omnipotence.:s0152:

Good if you're a believer in all their rainbow and unicorn wishes. They seem to be following the Progressive Plan to a tea so no worries that a few rules are being broken. A little corruption is good as long as they are on your side, right???

I mean they will always be on your side, right?:s0092:

The SoS didn't actually verify and count all the votes. They took 2 "random samplings," counted those, and came up with a percentage of eligible votes. Then they applied that percentage to the entire count. Which means depending on how big their "sampling" was, this could have come down to 1 or 2 signatures. A full count should be required here.
Hard to recount all those shredded signatures.

Alas, my fears that this process would not be fair have been validated.

Our state government is becoming just as corrupt as the Federal. The government no longer works for the people, but against them.

I sure hope that there is an attorney here in Oregon that can find a way to appeal this.

Haven't there been past recall and initiatives that 'failed' by just a few votes? I remember hearing about them, but don't recall the issues/politicians.

Well, but since this was just done with a couple of random samplings, instead of verifying the signatures, we really do not know absolutely for sure.

It all boils down to a matter of trust. Do you trust the Secretary of State's office to behave in a fair and nonpartisan manner?

Well, but since this was just done with a couple of random samplings, instead of verifying the signatures, we really do not know absolutely for sure.

It all boils down to a matter of trust. Do you trust the Secretary of State's office to behave in a fair and nonpartisan manner?

A rhetorical question I suppose, but NO I DON'T!

Part 2 ????

battle-of-athens-tn-sign-430.jpg

WOW! I have ruffled some SERIOUS feathers in the comments section under that Register-Guard article. You know when a Proggy starts calling you "radish face" you're under their skin. I'd bet there's all kinds of spittle being wiped of Proggy owned display screens today... LMAO!! :s0109: :s0112:

Last Edited:
I thought there was an appeals process that could invoke an actual hand count of each and every signature. It happens all the time in elections, but I thought there was a way to have it requested (even required) for petition signatures too. My guess is if there is a chance to do this, OFF is likely already planning that course of action.

I am still hoping this isn't over yet. But even if it fails, Prozanski will still have to face his next election. Hopefully the voters in his district will be wise to what he's been doing and will replace him.

I hope there is a process for all signatures to be verified, That shouldn't even be an issue in the first place.

As for the next election i can't imagine how many signatures will be found to be invalid but probably just enough not to trigger a recount.

The difference between then and now is, although the Progs in Oregon have somewhat corrupted the Process it seems,
close to half??, of the population are O.K. with the decisions and outcomes of this corruption.

Others grumble about certain outcomes of the corruption like "Emergency" passage of SB941 or the miscounting of recall signatures. Why don't they do the right thing at the ballot box at least?

Maybe because of their Unions or climate change and social issues fear mongering etc., they are swayed to Vote Dem over and over, giving them almost total control with little or no checks and balances.

We all know absolute power corrupts. And from all the Khitz Hayes BS to this recall and everything in between it sure seems so.

Also Athens, TN was a more unified small town in a time where people had a stronger sense of Patriotism, Courage and other old fashioned out dated silly ideas. (that was sarcasm btw)

Sorry but in today's diversified, PC, stand for nothing except maybe tear down old American Values society the Sheeple wouldn't raise a finger. Besides, they wouldn't know how.

Last Edited:
Been following along with crossed fingers. As for many a learning experience to say the least. My dream outcome of the petition was Pinko Commie Floyd would be send packing back to Nazi Poland............twas not to be, sadly said.

Some thoughts: All the signatures not being verified, instead a sampling and funny math to determine the "if enough" signatures had been collected is tragic. For or against, pro-gun or anti-gun............this stinks to high heaven. Worse, the sheeple don't care!

Over 10,000 signatures collected and didn't reach the 8,400 (?) or so needed? Were sheeple waking up and signing the petition not realizing they were not registered to vote. Were there that many fakes working for Bloomburg signing petitions?

One way or the other...........answers are needed. Don't go down this road again not knowing.

Later.............Foreverlost,

This whole things been a disgrace...right down to the Prozanski opinion letter that was published. I sure hope I have an opportunity to interact with him via my job. It'll be an interesting experience for him. ;)

6b832a7f-47f5-4cd3-807b-36602eeab7b6.jpg
Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Rights Organization

The Oregon Secretary of State has refused to qualify the Floyd Prozanski recall for a vote.
The recall committee turned in over 10,000 signatures. 8415 signatures were required.
According to a story in the Eugene Register Guard, "Two separate statistical samplings done Friday by the state Elections Division found the recall failed to meet the required 84 percent verification rate, however. One sampling estimated there were 8,208 valid signatures, the other 8,062, the Elections Division said."
In a prepared statement, Prozanski said Friday that he was "grateful" for his constituents' "continued support."
The Secretary of State said the recall fell short by about 200 votes. This is almost exactly the number of signatures that the recall committee held back from gun stores that had been the target of a complaint by the Bloomberg funded opponents of the campaign. Bloomberg's people would go into locations that had signature sheets available and attempt to ensnare the gun store personnel into making technical violations like stepping away from the signature sheets momentarily. They then filed specious and false complaints with the Secretary of State accusing volunteers of felonies.
They also interfered with gathering efforts on the part of paid signature gatherers. It's interesting to note that a complaint filed by the recall campaign against the Bloomberg flunkies has so far been ignored by the same Secretary of State who refused to certify the recall, the same anti-gun Secretary who was appointed by an anti-gun governor, who herself was not elected to the job!
Needless to say, Prozanski and the Bloomberg cabal have claimed that this is a "victory" for gun control. However, nowhere do they mention the over 10,000 people who sought to have Prozanski removed from office, nor do they mention that the commissioners, in both counties that Prozanski's Senate District spans, have passed resolutions against enforcing Prozanski's anti right's bill.
Ironically, in the failed complaint filed by Bloomberg's lackeys, they included a photograph of a signature sheet that was on the counter of one of the shops targeted for harassment. The last signature visible on the sheet seeking to oust Prozanski belonged to the sheriff of one of the counties in his district!
How much Bloomberg spent to disrupt the campaign is unknown since they do not report those figures although the recall campaign is required to.
In a press release, Pam Duffy, who was the chief petitioner said "The fact that we got so close sends a strong message to arrogant, out of touch politicians like Prozanski that the people are energized enough to act, especially considering 17% of petition signers were Democrats and another 15% were non affiliated voters.We are considering all of our options to appeal the official results or the possibility of a recount".
This recall was a tremendous effort against enormous odds. It faced the limitless funds of a New York billionaire and the reprehensible tactics of his followers. Even so, it collected over 10,000 signatures and scared the pants off those who simultaneously belittled it as having no chance and then spent vast sums to defeat it.
Much was learned and future efforts will have the knowledge gained in this campaign to do an even more efficient job. We still face the real problem that the votes are counted by people with a big stake in the outcome, but the campaign accomplished more than the establishment ever thought it could. Our sincere thanks to everyone who supported this very important battle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top