JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everyone,

I looked and didn't see this posted elsewhere; my apologies if this is a repeat.

There is finally a petition to recall the Anti 2A Governor of Oregon. Links are here:

Stop the Abuse – Recall Kate Brown – Good governance requires accountability

and here:

I was going to work and saw a pop-up tent on the corner and the little sign said:
"Recall K.B..." so I pulled over. When I mean I pulled over, I circled, pulled into a
marked stall, parked, locked my vehicle and walked over. And as I signed the recall
petition I had my voters card in my hand so that I could fill it out exactly as printed
on my card. As I was driving to work I was thinking, "I had my voters card in my
wallet and my licence, insurance, registration, DEQ, and tags were all up to date
."
I was thinking how rare it is for someone to have an up to date voters card on them
as well as being 100 % legal while driving.

Why am I pro 2A? Part of the family are descended from French Huguenots that
suffered the Saint Bartholomew's Day massacre in 1572:
St. Bartholomew's Day massacre - Wikipedia
upwards of 30,000-50,000 of our ancestors were slaughtered on a single day.
Another part of the family was in the Cherokee Trail of Tears; that's how they
wound up in Oklahoma.
Any people that exist long enough will suffer atrocities
by some authoritarian government. The struggle for life and freedom are eternal.
Please help keep the lamp of freedom burning for generations to come.

Blessings,
LongBeard

If not, assuming you're an OR resident, WHY NOT? What are you waiting for, the Grabbers to grow a sense of honor and perform seppuku or something? These people aren't going to give up just because we ask them to nicely...

If I were an Oregonian, I'd be taking petitions with me to collect signatures everywhere I went.

I was driving through Sublimity last weekend and saw a pop up signing location. Even pulling my trailer I found a place to park and walk back to sign. I told several people I knew to be driving the same route to stop bye and also get the word out. There were lots of people there singing as well as me!

I just wo
I was driving through Sublimity last weekend and saw a pop up signing location. Even pulling my trailer I found a place to park and walk back to sign. I told several people I knew to be driving the same route to stop bye and also get the word out. There were lots of people there singing as well as me!

I just wish it was better organized and advertised. I checked the website for the R. party a few weeks ago and it
wasn't even shown. It looks like this needs to be another ground up movement.

Blessings,
LongBeard

Is there a way for a WA resident to sign it?

Asking for a friend......
I think you need to specifically sign for the district where you vote so probably no. Others with more
legal/legislative backgrounds are welcome to input their expertise. What you might do is to alert
your Oregon friends to this.

Actually I saw a posting on Hicock45 where a man from England found that he could join
the NRA.

Blessings,
LongBeard

The preamble to the Declaration of Independence says:

" and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are
more disposed to suffer , while evils are sufferable , than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are
accustomed."

People around the globe are in a Populist mood and are increasingly tired of top-down authoritarian control.

Here is the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence in song by the Fifth Dimension:

Blessings,
LongBeard

There are 2 petitions going. 1 from the oregon republican party that is barely being pushed. the 2nd is flush down kate brown. it has been well advertised on facebook via the city community facebook pages from stayton to mill city.

i signed flushdown kate brown. havent found the republican party one yet.

There are 2 petitions going. 1 from the oregon republican party that is barely being pushed. the 2nd is flush down kate brown. it has been well advertised on facebook via the city community facebook pages from stayton to mill city.

i signed flushdown kate brown. havent found the republican party one yet.
They need to get their crap together, withdraw one and ask everybody who signed it to sign the other--or put out the word and ask everybody to sign both so that if one goes down the other still has a chance.

I looked and didn't see this posted elsewhere; my apologies if this is a repeat.
Actually, there was a thread on this topic posted on Friday, but it disappeared shortly thereafter. I'm assuming the mods sent it down the memory hole. Despite being, in my opinion, a valid 2A activism thread, maybe they felt it wasn't "inclusive" enough for the half-dozen NWFA members who voted for KB. ;)

Anyway, for the chance that this thread survives a little longer, Oregon Push Back has a page with both recall forms. You will need to sign and return both to avoid splitting your recall "vote".

I think you need to specifically sign for the district where you vote so probably no. Others with more
legal/legislative backgrounds are welcome to input their expertise. What you might do is to alert
your Oregon friends to this.

Actually I saw a posting on Hicock45 where a man from England found that he could join
the NRA.

Blessings,
LongBeard
You do not need to sign in a particular place. You can sign any petition located in the state as long as you are a registered Oregon voter. Your address is on the petition so they know where to check for authentication

Actually, there was a thread on this topic posted on Friday, but it disappeared shortly thereafter. I'm assuming the mods sent it down the memory hole. Despite being, in my opinion, a valid 2A activism thread, maybe they felt it wasn't "inclusive" enough for the half-dozen NWFA members who voted for KB. ;)

Anyway, for the chance that this thread survives a little longer, Oregon Push Back has a page with both recall forms. You will need to sign and return both to avoid splitting your recall "vote".
Already spread that link at both RedState (conservative politics community) and M4C (AR technical forum). Hope it helps... :)

Everyone,

There is finally a petition to recall the Anti 2A Governor of Oregon. Links are here:

Stop the Abuse – Recall Kate Brown – Good governance requires accountability

and here:

I was going to work and saw a pop-up tent on the corner and the little sign said:
"Recall K.B..." so I pulled over. When I mean I pulled over, I circled, pulled into a
marked stall, parked, locked my vehicle and walked over. And as I signed the recall
petition I had my voters card in my hand so that I could fill it out exactly as printed
on my card. As I was driving to work I was thinking, "I had my voters card in my
wallet and my licence, insurance, registration, DEQ, and tags were all up to date
."
I was thinking how rare it is for someone to have an up to date voters card on them
as well as being 100 % legal while driving.

Why am I pro 2A? Part of the family are descended from French Huguenots that
suffered the Saint Bartholomew's Day massacre in 1572:
St. Bartholomew's Day massacre - Wikipedia
upwards of 30,000-50,000 of our ancestors were slaughtered on a single day.
Another part of the family was in the Cherokee Trail of Tears; that's how they
wound up in Oklahoma.
Any people that exist long enough will suffer atrocities
by some authoritarian government. The struggle for life and freedom are eternal.
Please help keep the lamp of freedom burning for generations to come.

Blessings,
LongBeard
Thanks for the heads up Longbeard. I have not seen any recall here in Central Oregon. I will do my due diligence and sign that petition, as it is my patriot duty to do so.

DivCurlGrad72, thanks for the information. If I can't find a site here in Central Oregon. I will go to Oregon Push Back, and sign there. On another note, I have not interacted in this site until recently. I was bothered by thread rabbit holes, that disappear, and the excommunication of some members for their strong views. If a recall for an anti second amendment Governor is buried in the hole, then, is this a second amendment site supporter?, or not?

Forefathers not in, not out, just me.

signatures are being collected in central oregon, I signed both last Thursday, they were set up on the corner by the bend post office. I also saw a news story on ktvz about signatures being collected at a feed and seed store in redmond.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top