JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 255998
Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Rights Organization

The Oregon Secretary of State has refused to qualify the Floyd Prozanski recall for a vote.
The recall committee turned in over 10,000 signatures. 8415 signatures were required.
According to a story in the Eugene Register Guard, "Two separate statistical samplings done Friday by the state Elections Division found the recall failed to meet the required 84 percent verification rate, however. One sampling estimated there were 8,208 valid signatures, the other 8,062, the Elections Division said."
In a prepared statement, Prozanski said Friday that he was "grateful" for his constituents' "continued support."
The Secretary of State said the recall fell short by about 200 votes. This is almost exactly the number of signatures that the recall committee held back from gun stores that had been the target of a complaint by the Bloomberg funded opponents of the campaign. Bloomberg's people would go into locations that had signature sheets available and attempt to ensnare the gun store personnel into making technical violations like stepping away from the signature sheets momentarily. They then filed specious and false complaints with the Secretary of State accusing volunteers of felonies.
They also interfered with gathering efforts on the part of paid signature gatherers. It's interesting to note that a complaint filed by the recall campaign against the Bloomberg flunkies has so far been ignored by the same Secretary of State who refused to certify the recall, the same anti-gun Secretary who was appointed by an anti-gun governor, who herself was not elected to the job!
Needless to say, Prozanski and the Bloomberg cabal have claimed that this is a "victory" for gun control. However, nowhere do they mention the over 10,000 people who sought to have Prozanski removed from office, nor do they mention that the commissioners, in both counties that Prozanski's Senate District spans, have passed resolutions against enforcing Prozanski's anti right's bill.
Ironically, in the failed complaint filed by Bloomberg's lackeys, they included a photograph of a signature sheet that was on the counter of one of the shops targeted for harassment. The last signature visible on the sheet seeking to oust Prozanski belonged to the sheriff of one of the counties in his district!
How much Bloomberg spent to disrupt the campaign is unknown since they do not report those figures although the recall campaign is required to.
In a press release, Pam Duffy, who was the chief petitioner said "The fact that we got so close sends a strong message to arrogant, out of touch politicians like Prozanski that the people are energized enough to act, especially considering 17% of petition signers were Democrats and another 15% were non affiliated voters.We are considering all of our options to appeal the official results or the possibility of a recount".
This recall was a tremendous effort against enormous odds. It faced the limitless funds of a New York billionaire and the reprehensible tactics of his followers. Even so, it collected over 10,000 signatures and scared the pants off those who simultaneously belittled it as having no chance and then spent vast sums to defeat it.
Much was learned and future efforts will have the knowledge gained in this campaign to do an even more efficient job. We still face the real problem that the votes are counted by people with a big stake in the outcome, but the campaign accomplished more than the establishment ever thought it could. Our sincere thanks to everyone who supported this very important battle.

There is a thread about her BS on the forum. The alert tends to Make steam.................

Lawyer Up! This is Official Misconduct, and I'm sure there's a Federal civil-rights violation in it somewhere.

This brings to mind a JFK quote...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."

I remember a hanging chad issue a few years back... This time it's in reverse.
bush-gore-hanging-chad-florida-570x363.jpg

Wonder if any signatures were excluded due to them being "outside" the lines.

An Associated Press reporter is today hailing the defeat of the Prozanski recall as potentially being a turning point in the fight to get tougher gun control passed. It is being viewed as a major defeat for gun rights supporters, and is being celebrated by gun control groups.

Take a look:

<broken link removed>

The spin doctors are doing everything they can to deflect from the fact that TEN THOUSAND signatures were gathered, and even IF the "statistical" count were legit, it was only two-hundred shy of the EIGHT THOUSAND (and change) needed to trigger a recall.

The more these schmucks harp on this "victory" the more it shows they're worried... next election, folks. o_O

The spin doctors are doing everything they can to deflect from the fact that TEN THOUSAND signatures were gathered, and even IF the "statistical" count were legit, it was only two-hundred shy of the EIGHT THOUSAND (and change) needed to trigger a recall.

The more these schmucks harp on this "victory" the more it shows they're worried... next election, folks. o_O

Exactly. They can celebrate all they want. The next election will tell the real story. Maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong. I hope the voters in his district, and around the rest of the state make the right decisions this time around.

Maybe those folks should read the latest CNN poll posted in this thread:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...tinue-revolt-against-more-gun-control.205384/

According to CNN, the poll shows a stark decrease in support for gun control between the time that Adam Lanza stole guns and attacked Sandy Hook Elementary in December 2012 and now. For example, a poll taken in January 2013 showed 56 percent of poll respondents believed it was "too easy for people to buy guns," but by September 2015 that figure had fallen to 41 percent.

Last Edited:
An Associated Press reporter is today hailing the defeat of the Prozanski recall as potentially being a turning point in the fight to get tougher gun control passed. It is being viewed as a major defeat for gun rights supporters, and is being celebrated by gun control groups.

Take a look:

<broken link removed>

Read the article & others: Had to smile somewhat...........

" Last week, state elections officials ruled that more 15 percent or more were invalid and the organizers fell 200 short of the threshold to require a recount."

Took the above quote and noted the 15% and remembered Mark Twain,

"Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."

Be that as it may; the 15% needs research, are these petition signers not registered to vote? Can't win this battle with sheeple not registered to vote.

Foreverlost,

As I have said it boils down to public education, falling short never should happen with so many wanting this. I think as usual more money was spent opposing it then supporting it.
I am grateful to all whom organized and signed the petitions in our district. It still showed them we wont take it laying down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Take a look:

<broken link removed>

wow, what a bunch of twisted lies (the article). One of the reasons I adamatley support gun rights is because how much the gun control community lies and twists the truth.

and to refute everything in the AP article youall might want to read OFFs response....

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/the-death-of-the-gun-lobby

I would expect that the recall organizers have copies of all of the signature sheets that were turned in. It would be time and labor intensive, but the voter registry is available to the public and the count should be able to be verified by the recall committee and other volunteers willing to help.

Again a very time and labor intensive undertaking but if it proves that there were enough valid signatures, it would be worth it.

I would expect that the recall organizers have copies of all of the signature sheets that were turned in. It would be time and labor intensive, but the voter registry is available to the public and the count should be able to be verified by the recall committee and other volunteers willing to help.

Again a very time and labor intensive undertaking but if it proves that there were enough valid signatures, it would be worth it.

I surprised the company that did their signature gathering didnt do their own validation. That's usually a selling point for signature gathering companies.

If I could get links to the OR Voter Registration DB and OFF would send me images of the sig-sheets, I'd lend my time and labor to the effort--data collection and comparison are key parts of my day job, and for some strange reason I'd find it gratifying to submit an official report post-review where I can accuse your POS SOS of Official Misconduct and have the data to back it up.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews