JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately there are two bastions of liberalism in the Willamette Valley containing the extreme Far Left, Prozanski and Gelser.
Both are political venom with poor rating from the NRA. Their gun views are extreme, gun control their political protein poorly digested and thus the crap they spew out both ends. Neither Corvallis or Eugene sit on a seismic fault or near the ocean. Until the character of the voter changes there will be no hope. The constitution means nothing to them as they trample on our rights (unbeknownst to them, theirs too). No respect for these traitors and domestic terrorists.

How many signatures will Patricia Michaelson-Duffy need to collect?

The secretary of state's office has not yet given Michaelson-Duffy approval to begin collecting signatures. Once she does, she will have until Sept. 4 to gather nearly 8,700 signatures to force a recall election. Recall campaigns have to collect 15 percent of the votes cast for governor in the elected official's district.

She's a Republican precinct committee person in Lane County so she has experience.
I think Prozanski's toast! Signatures in Eugene will be few but...........

District 4 spans Southern and Eastern Lane County as well as Northern and Eastern Douglas County. The district encompasses a diverse and vibrant mix of urban, rural and campus locales from Eugene to Sutherlin, Elkton to Oakridge. Other communities in District 4 include Blue River, Cottage Grove, Drain, Elmira, Glide, Lowell, McKenzie Bridge, Oakland, Pleasant Hill, Veneta, Vida, Westfir, Winchester, and Yoncalla.

87 hundred signatures seems very possible.

Unfortunately there are two bastions of liberalism in the Willamette Valley containing the extreme Far Left, Prozanski and Gelser.
Both are political venom with poor rating from the NRA. Their gun views are extreme, gun control their political protein poorly digested and thus the crap they spew out both ends. Neither Corvallis or Eugene sit on a seismic fault or near the ocean. Until the character of the voter changes there will be no hope. The constitution means nothing to them as they trample on our rights (unbeknownst to them, theirs too). No respect for these traitors and domestic terrorists.

Some might refer to these types as Anarchists. Just that simple. some of them were the 1960's and 1970's campus protesters who acted out their unresolved parent-authority conflicts. In the press these folks should be call what they are.

There is a gun show in Eugene this weekend if they can get the paperwork by then, if not I'm sure most of the town of Glide will sign the petition to remove Pronazi from office, let me know how to sign for the recall.

I hope these folks go ahead and pay for professional signature gathers. Please go the distance. These people are PURE EVIL.

All of the companies that provide professional signature gathering have (apparently) been put on retainer by the opposition and won't touch this. Bolus has been told by them it would be a "conflict of interest". WTF?! o_O

OFF is directly supporting this recall. So supporting OFF directly supports this recall. I have kept Kevin informed off all the issues we have run into including the paid spies that will come to volunteer events and other shenanigans. If we have done anything with our recall it sure has been to show who is on our side and what is the strength and tactics of the other side.

If you are on the fence on where to send your money, send it to OFF

All of the companies that provide professional signature gathering have (apparently) been put on retainer by the opposition and won't touch this. Bolus has been told by them it would be a "conflict of interest". WTF?! o_O

The prozanski recall has paid signature gatherers. You might remember that there was a certain person that got involved in our recalls early, spread a bunch of lies and then tried to scam the groups out of a bunch of money. I learned that she was telling signature gathering companies to not work with us. It was too late when we found this out. I believe the group they are using is one of the groups that was told to not work with us. Not sure what she said to what groups.

looking back, I would say that individual did a good deal of sabotage to our efforts and I would not be surprised at all if we found out she was paid to do so under the guise of helping us. But the prozanski recall certainly learned from us

Hiring signature gatherers directly means following very strict rules by the elections department (registering them, education, taking pictures, getting background checks). Plus Oregon does not allow for pay by signature so it would be hourly wage employees and all the tax issues that go along with that. Something a group of volunteers like us could not manage

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top