JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, that death threat thing is outrageous! Lighten up man, it's just a petition and life is too short. But I'll say this, as long as it comes from the other side of the aisle, I guess it can be overlooked. A simple misunderstanding is all.

Getting this out there. If you're registered to vote in the Salem-Keizer SD, it's time to act!

Would be great to see them toss them. Love how so often the people who are so anti gun love to send death threats. I wonder if they even realize they are fascist? They are the people the accuse others of being. Hopefully the voters there with kids have had enough. Will be fun to watch if they succeed.

Boy they really stepped in it with the great hoax lock down. It was that little stunt that woke up a LOT of parents. Sadly a LOT of them were not paying any attention to what was being "taught" in many schools. When it started being done remotely, and parents who were told they could not go to work were there to see and hear it? A lot of them were shocked. Then as always happens when they started to push back those who felt the parents were just idiots who should not be heard from were offended that they dared question those in power. Tyrants always get over the top when they are called out.

I will be there next Friday morning to sign. Those people on the Board are idiots. I did not vote for them. If it wasn't for the anti-Trump sentiment in Oregon they wouldn't even be on the Board.

Last Edited:
theres literally no advertisement of a petition from the street. just go to the exact address and knock on the door. i think they're trying to be as discreet as possible

I don't live there, and so I can't vote on this. But I wish you all success.

Anti 2nd Amendment, pro-perversion crap. Strange days.

There are a lot of truly sick people in the world. And they're going after our kids & grandkids.

I don't live there, and so I can't vote on this. But I wish you all success.

Anti 2nd Amendment, pro-perversion crap. Strange days.

There are a lot of truly sick people in the world. And they're going after our kids & grandkids.

Some groomers have worked their way in and shockingly many support them only because its the "correct party". It is amazing to see how many parents watch as people in a school actively support grooming their kids and they support them :confused:

What I typically find ironic, and illustrated well in the clip of Casity Troutt's committee address... the ones that are fighting for "tolerance" and "acceptance" for all are usually the FIRST ones to blow up into outrageous behavior, yelling and throwing out derogatory labels at the slightest drop of a hat when anyone voices an opinion different than what they are tying to cram down everyone elses throats.

What I typically find ironic, and illustrated well in the clip of Casity Troutt's committee address... the ones that are fighting for "tolerance" and "acceptance" for all are usually the FIRST ones to blow up into outrageous behavior, yelling and throwing out derogatory labels at the slightest drop of a hat when anyone voices an opinion different than what they are tying to cram down everyone elses throats.
Very true.

Man, that death threat thing is outrageous!
Freaking Twitter.

Organize a riot, foment revolution - no problem.

Promote anarchy and lawlessness - no problem.

Post death threats against conservatives - no problem.

Question the effectivess of mandatory masking and lockdowns - BANNED!

ETA: Thanks for posting this, OP. On my way now.

Last Edited:
For some reason the OFF announcement implies that signatures will only be collected at very specific times on 2 Fridays. This is not the case as they will be collecting signatures until Nov. They will be working the state fair as well. Any resident of the Salem-Keizer school district interested in signing can contact the Marion County Republicans for dates, times, and locations where they will be collecting signatures.

Yep - we are entitled to THEIR opinions and not ours....

Yep - we are entitled to THEIR opinions and not ours....
Nothing happens by accident. It's an incremental process that starts with demands for tolerance. When the majority has given in to that, it moves to acceptance as the norm. When that has been achieved, the goal becomes silencing of the opposition.

Has anyone heard anything about how the signature collections are going?

How does something like that work? Is there a certain number to move it to some kind of vote or it's just something like... the more you gather the more seriously your gripe will appear?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top