JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got an email this afternoon from a group known as the Protect the People PAC. They are initiating an attempt to recall Senator Peter Courtney and are looking for donations, help and signatures.

This is the first I've heard of this, I didn't even know an attempt to recall was being considered.

They list numerous offenses, but I think for us here, what we need to know is that he is anti-gun and supported SB941 - the anti-freedom, anti-2nd amendment gun-hater bill.

Here is a link to the recall website - spread the word to all those in Peter Courtney's district - they need 4,800 valid signature in 75 days.

I wish them the best of luck!!!

<broken link removed>

Let's make it more collective, any legislator that votes for SB941 should be removed from office... Especially Floyd Prozanski!

That was already tried and failed - thanks to the secretary of state's office disqualifying enough signatures to shut down the recall effort :mad:

me too. Not that I'm complaining or against the idea but I'm curious how I got on their mailing list?

Yeah, not sure how I got on the list myself - they aren't a group I've heard of before. But also not a big issue, I'm glad to hear about it.

That was already tried and failed - thanks to the secretary of state's office disqualifying enough signatures to shut down the recall effort :mad:
Yea, unfortunately I do remember reading that... Corruption in Oregon runs deep, no doubt about it... Just remember who shouldn't be in power when we cast ballots in November...

We as conservatives need to help get the word out on these recalls... Perhaps a recall sticky would be helpful, where recall efforts can be posted as they're learned about...

We as conservatives need to help get the word out on these recalls... Perhaps a recall sticky would be helpful, where recall efforts can be posted as they're learned about...

This is not just a conservative issue. Stop calling it that, Stop dividing gun owners over political parties otherwise you have already lost cause you live in a liberal state.

Lets rephrase it
We as gun owners, law abiding citizens, as AMERICANS whether we own a gun or not but believe in preserving our FREEDOM need to help get the word out on these recalls... Perhaps a recall sticky would be helpful, where recall efforts can be posted as they're learned about...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top