JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I could get links to the OR Voter Registration DB and OFF would send me images of the sig-sheets, I'd lend my time and labor to the effort--data collection and comparison are key parts of my day job, and for some strange reason I'd find it gratifying to submit an official report post-review where I can accuse your POS SOS of Official Misconduct and have the data to back it up.

I sent off an email to Kevin at OFF to see if they were planning anything and needed volunteers to verify signatures. The voter registry is online so looking up people is easy.

Wouldn't it be funny if Brown's malfeasance on this one opened up a recall for HER? :)

BTW, next time for Pinko Floyd, maybe aim for 12,500 or 15K--if we assume a flat 20% rejection rate just to highball, and you needed 8500 (rounding up)...

8500=0.8X
X=8500/0.8
X=10,625

Hell, even if their 15% is valid you still had 8500 valid signatures, and if my kinda rusty high-school algebra's right that's still more than the 8400-some-odd minimum.

If I could get links to the OR Voter Registration DB and OFF would send me images of the sig-sheets, I'd lend my time and labor to the effort--data collection and comparison are key parts of my day job, and for some strange reason I'd find it gratifying to submit an official report post-review where I can accuse your POS SOS of Official Misconduct and have the data to back it up.

I spoke with Kevin, They are going to be doing an independent recount. If anyone wants to volunteer time to confirm signatures, send an email to Kevin at [email protected] with your contact information

If the estimated count based on sampling was only 200 signatures away from the tipping point, you'd think any SOS who took their job seriously would __want__ to count them all to remove all doubt.

... They {OFF} are going to be doing an independent recount

The word "recount" implies the SOS actually counted them. Sounds to me like she hasn't counted bubbagum. I look forward to hearing what number OFF comes up with.

Thought Oregon passed automatic voter registration, meaning that most would be valid

The questioned validity may have more to do with how the signature was collected, how the form was filled out, whether the signature/name is legible, whether the address matches the name and whether the signer is in Prozanski's district. I doubt it has to do with unregistered voters, but that's just a guess.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top