JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... because my membership is coming up for renewal, and I'm wondering why they deserve any more of my money...
Only reason I got mine was because it was necessary for TCGC membership. Obviously, I've let it lapse.

There are a number of important court cases going right now regarding 2A rights - where's the NRA?

If your goal is to fund legislative action - there are better orgs for the money.

If your goal is to fund local change, there are better orgs for the money.

There are a number of important court cases going right now regarding 2A rights - where's the NRA?
There's this one.

... because my membership is coming up for renewal, and I'm wondering why they deserve any more of my money...
Send it directly to those who are effectively fighting unconstitutional gun laws in the courts, not those spending all of their members donations on defending laPierre's personal corruption lawsuits. That's my opinion anyway.

My gun club requires membership, so I went Life years ago when they had a special $350
for life offer. Called member services and cut off all the junk mail.
I'm not going to renounce my membership, but as long as LaPierre is there they won't
get one additional dime. OFF, FPC, SAF and others that are actually in the fight get what
I can afford to donate.

There's this one.

IIRC, they are the ones paying the bill for Paul Clement in the federal BM114 litigation in Portland as well.

THEY ARE THE GREATEST!
NO ONE WILL USE YOUR MONEY MORE JUDICIOUSLY!
EVERY PENNY YOU SEND WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE PRESERVATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
BUT WAIT, IF YOU ACT NOW YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE ANOTHER SOLICITATION IMMEDIATELY.

Hey, remember, you're the one that said to sell you. :p

(Life Member here. And, once they replace Wayne, I might start sending money again.)

Unless it's needed for a range membership….

Otherwise I'd take my money and use it as toilet paper rather than give it to that clown show.

InkedLCXGX7SUWZBB5CO52XYN3HDTTU.aspx_LI.jpg

Same with the range requirement here. I'm an NRA member only due to the fact that almost every gun range in Oregon requires it. I looked up the reasons when I didn't want to renew many years ago. The NRA offers insurance to gun ranges at a much lower rate than mainstream insurance companies do, that is why so many of them require it. If it wasn't for this huge issue, then I would not belong. But I love my range, Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club and will be a member for as long as I can stand to live in Oregon.

Because, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

FWIW you can get an Associate (I think that's what it's called) NRA membership for $10/year.

They don't. I recently let my membership expire late last year. My junk mail in my mailbox is now a lot less.
The NRA are the worst junk mail spammers, right up there with Safeway and Dominoes.

Not a penny while LaPierre is still there.
The guy has a highly punchable face, that's for sure.

So sounds like it's a leadership problem within the organization, and not the organization itself?
LaPierre is the most corrupt and powerful of the corrupt cabal that supports him. If he goes down all their $ goes down too. Therefore they will pay almost anything to protect him and have been doing so, pumping millions and millions of nra's $ into his personal corruption lawsuits.

The old days of NRA getting kids involved on massive scale, successful lobbying efforts are long gone. Their focus now is not on their mission, but on preserving the corrupt $ making power structure they have built.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top