JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to a gun shop in Eugene yesterday, don't recall the name (on River Rd). Store was packed on a Tuesday afternoon. They had a SAR-1 hanging on the wall with a $1500 tag on it :s0114:

I won't comment as to whether that's "gouging" or not, but it's certainly a crazy stupid price for a bottom of the barrel AK.

I was at a shop here in town yesterday that had a worn Bushmaster barreled/stripped upper for sale at the bargain price of $899. It retails for $562 at bushmaster's website.

I'm not whining though, I just sold a couple lowers on gunbroker and did very, very well. The buyers chose their prices, everyone is happy.

i was at an antique mall down in lincoln city last weekend browsing the milsurp antique section and saw a couple beat to crepe gi mags thought i might be able to score them for a not outragious price glanced at the price tag 47.50, needless to say im sure they are still collecting dust haha

The best (Worst) I have seen was a pawn shop in salem/Keiser, Selling worn mini-14 mags 2/250.00, I don't think many had sold.

Here in town I stopped in a Pawn Shop just yesterday on the way home. They have a used Mini-14, SS, synthetic stock for just shy of $1500.

WHOA!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads