JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to a gun shop in Eugene yesterday, don't recall the name (on River Rd). Store was packed on a Tuesday afternoon. They had a SAR-1 hanging on the wall with a $1500 tag on it :s0114:

I won't comment as to whether that's "gouging" or not, but it's certainly a crazy stupid price for a bottom of the barrel AK.

I was at a shop here in town yesterday that had a worn Bushmaster barreled/stripped upper for sale at the bargain price of $899. It retails for $562 at bushmaster's website.

I'm not whining though, I just sold a couple lowers on gunbroker and did very, very well. The buyers chose their prices, everyone is happy.

i was at an antique mall down in lincoln city last weekend browsing the milsurp antique section and saw a couple beat to crepe gi mags thought i might be able to score them for a not outragious price glanced at the price tag 47.50, needless to say im sure they are still collecting dust haha

The best (Worst) I have seen was a pawn shop in salem/Keiser, Selling worn mini-14 mags 2/250.00, I don't think many had sold.

Here in town I stopped in a Pawn Shop just yesterday on the way home. They have a used Mini-14, SS, synthetic stock for just shy of $1500.

WHOA!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top