JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always have to laugh about the latest "Kid" craze. At least this gets all the little fatties out and about on foot instead of the motorized scooters and hoverboards and stuff! So there is a small glimmer of hope! Gawd, I miss the old days when a kid could run and play, or ride his bike and not have to worry about all this ch!t we have now days! I couldn't tell you the last time I saw two teams of kids playing dirty football, or a rousing game of base stealing baseball!!! Hell, We played those games and had all our dogs running loose stealing the ball before you could get it, that was way more fun, and we didn't have any fatties in the hood like we see these days! Sad commentary of where we are nowdays!

Hot damn. The pokemon hate is out in force. Of all communities, you would think the firearms community could give them the benefit of the doubt. It's perfectly ok if pokemon go isn't your speed. Fun fact, it isn't really meant for the 50 year old hobo commando. Dismiss it as a fad all you want but currently it's more popular than twitter. If that fact isn't enough to convince you that some people find value and entertainment out of it, then you are being just as ignorant as Feinstein. As far as stupid bubblegum. Ya, stupid bubblegum is going to happen when there is literally millions playing. Blaming the game on the decisions of a couple of stupid people is like blaming guns because of a mass shooting. And for the record, let us be real here, don't tell me you didn't do stupid unsafe bubblegum as a kid. This is pretty tame compared to poor decisions we all made when we were kids with bb guns.

Well, more popular than Twitter??? Making other people money.....who cares, the world worked before tweets and will after bleats or the next gen software comes out. Your BB gun analogy is flawed. Everybody when we were kids from 6-46 wasn't wandering around with a BB gun shooting every target of opportunity, sure, some eyes lost, some scarring, perhaps Fluffy the cat might not have made it home that night or the neighbor's damn rooster who started crowing at 0300 suddenly stopped crowing. Those were the worst things that could happen, In pursuit of pokemon go people are causing accidents and incidents all over the place. I have no problem with anybody enjoying a past time but when you start wandering in to a two way street like you are in the mall....that's dangerous, to you and the public. Pokemon go, but do it responsibly is what I am saying.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads