JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK a question to those who watched that stupid video. DID they shoot the guy while he was inside a police vehicle? HOW in the heck did they assume the guy who would have been handcuffed in the back of a Police vehicle produce a firearm? This is so wack its crazy Crazy I say.

OK a question to those who watched that stupid video. DID they shoot the guy while he was inside a police vehicle? HOW in the heck did they assume the guy who would have been handcuffed in the back of a Police vehicle produce a firearm? This is so wack its crazy Crazy I say.
Last I checked the suspect was not hit. He can chalk up his survival to both of those officers terrible marksmanship.

The suspect was apparently a known bad dude, which could explain some of the amped up anxiety. Known bad dudes do get things into the back of cop cars, and cuffs are only a temporary hindrance for the motivated. There is precedence for this kind of thing, and most cops will be aware of that precedence and be looking for it.

But what we saw there was way too much anxiety. We went from a loudish noise to "I'M HIT!" in zero seconds flat. That is not a sterling example of a healthy mind capable of quick and accurate assessment of potentially dynamic situations, that is one of a mind expecting (and indeed dreading) a certain situation and looking for evidence to support and react to that outcome. Dude needs therapy, not a badge.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

Conn., Sept. 8, 2000 -- A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court's decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

"This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class," Jordan said today from his Waterford home. "I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else"

Last I checked the suspect was not hit. He can chalk up his survival to both of those officers terrible marksmanship.

The suspect was apparently a known bad dude, which could explain some of the amped up anxiety. Known bad dudes do get things into the back of cop cars, and cuffs are only a temporary hindrance for the motivated. There is precedence for this kind of thing, and most cops will be aware of that precedence and be looking for it.

But what we saw there was way too much anxiety. We went from a loudish noise to "I'M HIT!" in zero seconds flat. That is not a sterling example of a healthy mind capable of quick and accurate assessment of potentially dynamic situations, that is one of a mind expecting (and indeed dreading) a certain situation and looking for evidence to support and react to that outcome. Dude needs therapy, not a badge.
Also the perp was said to posses a suppressed firearm. Some people have an irrational fear of suppressors. Maybe he was one of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top