JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Pretend for a moment that all future firearms and parts sales were going to be prohibited beginning Jan 1, 2022.

That is what I am doing right now. Making sure that each kid has at least one rifle, one handgun and enough magazines. My wife agreed with me until I asked "What about equipping our future grandchildren?"

Old guys tend to have those Colts but it's very hard to get me...er them old guys to sell them. :D
I've lusted for a Colt SAA in 45 since I was a kid, sometime in the 60's. I've owned several Blackhawks, a Single Six and even a High Standard Double Nine, but never a "real" Colt of the SAA persuasion. If I had one I'd probably not part with it either.
Last year I picked up a Colt Peacemaker 22. It's not fancy, but it has a good trigger and is a lot of fun to shoot in 22 LR. 22 Mag it doesn't light the fire very consistently. That's too bad cuz a 22 Mag in a handgun is a fairly useful thing. I should refinish the grip frame and buy a holster for it. Then not worry about 22 Mags.

I've lusted for a Colt SAA in 45 since I was a kid, sometime in the 60's. I've owned several Blackhawks, a Single Six and even a High Standard Double Nine, but never a "real" Colt of the SAA persuasion. If I had one I'd probably not part with it either.
Last year I picked up a Colt Peacemaker 22. It's not fancy, but it has a good trigger and is a lot of fun to shoot in 22 LR. 22 Mag it doesn't light the fire very consistently. That's too bad cuz a 22 Mag in a handgun is a fairly useful thing. I should refinish the grip frame and buy a holster for it. Then not worry about 22 Mags.
My favorite holster for the Colt Peacemaker is by

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads