JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
Jesus.. They are such drama queens.

The kid is 4! Some kids at that age want to grow up to be super heroes.. Wow.

And the misidentification of the casing just proves their ignorance.

Homeschool:rolleyes:

Seriously...

We pulled my kid out the 2nd week of 2nd grade for something just as stupid as that story.

Then she went to an advanced program in public highschool...

I felt I needed to police the brass in my 1 ton Van while my kid was in public Highschool. She would take it to school a lot of the time (trying to get her as much experience driving) and I would take it on the weekend to go out to the woods and shoot (since we had a car as well I took my wife to college to avoid the parking issues).

I'd often find .22 brass, 9mm brass etc in the nooks or in the slider door track - worried me someone might see it (no idea how but I didn't want her to get into trouble for it).

I'm so happy she's in college now;).

the indoctrination starts early for the little commies. A true hero of the nation will be the one who can break the teachers unions.

Honestly, this is why we will lose. the children being brought up in these little North Koreas are the ones who will be leading the nation in the nest 20-40 years.:mad:

the indoctrination starts early for the little commies. A true hero of the nation will be the one who can break the teachers unions.

Honestly, this is why we will lose. the children being brought up in these little North Koreas are the ones who will be leading the nation in the nest 20-40 years.:mad:

Wow. "Little commie" kindergarteners?
I'll never pass a playground again without fear.

Wow. "Little commie" kindergarteners?
I'll never pass a playground again without fear.
you will be wise not to. Have you seen the teachers? all look like Stalin. "

stalin_poster.jpg

Nah, they will be the minimum wage workers except for the 1%.

what a load of crap! especially the part about contacting the department of children's protective services WTF?. The kids life is no doubt in danger and his parents are unfit for letting him handle such a dangerous item!. It's a wonder they didn't call the bomb squad to secure it and render it harmless. Oh wait, it already was harmless. I wish all the stupid, ignorant, intolerant, uneducated snowflake azz cracks would crawl back under their rocks and mind their own friggin uneducated business!.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is pathetic. It is so sad how severly people have been taken out of the real world. The real world is filled with guns, and a .22lr casing is becoming a shotgun. Does that mean I can hunt birds with a .22?:p
Seriously. HOW does this il_570xN.375249684_phav.jpg
become this?!?! IMAGE4Slugs-e1423240703304.jpg

It was from a rocket launcher and it could bring down an airliner!! :rolleyes:
It did bring down an airliner! Ms. Principal, one of my students is displaying a round, hollow piece of golden colored metallic material that you showed us in the anti-gun training videos, and claiming that he found it while out shooting with his grandpa. I believe this discovery requires us to go into lockdown mode and have the police stop everything they are doing to see if their is a missing airliner somewhere around the planet. A shotgun shell such as this is capable of downing an aircraft for thousands of miles, so per our training, I'm asking you take this immediate action. Per MSNBC snooze "we are still looking for the downed airliner caused by a 4 year old kid with evidence he had at an illinois school after a day of shooting with his grandpa". More to come after this break.
Heck, when I was 4, I was ordered to pick up every piece of brass I found.
Ya know, this coulda been the kids very first shot from grandpa's 22. I'd keep that too.

Mom and Dad should do the kid a favor and remove him from the insane asylum before the the rhetoric rubs off on him and ruins an otherwise normal kid.
Or change the school districts to respect and abide by our constitution. Take a look at your last tax statement and see where your money is going. Make the schools teach what the tax payers want teached. We all are forced to pay for public education after all.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews