JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"One student tweeted "show his dangerous support of Trump, as well as anti-immigration (specifically latinx immigrants) and pro-gun sentiments" and declared that Hect "cannot keep this community safe."

An officer whos pro gun cant "keep this community safe"

1 college is now a community? Weird thought it was a learning institution.
2 so they want unarmed officers to keep the community "safe"?
Givem what they want i say. no guns just desk ridden officers who lock the door when shots rang out

This is what happens when our education system teaches "Feelz" over critical thinking. We'll have a Nation of adults w/ zero coping skills, no ability to think or rationalize when facing adversity.

"One student tweeted "show his dangerous support of Trump, as well as anti-immigration (specifically latinx immigrants) and pro-gun sentiments" and declared that Hect "cannot keep this community safe."

An officer whos pro gun cant "keep this community safe"

1 college is now a community? Weird thought it was a learning institution.
2 so they want unarmed officers to keep the community "safe"?
Givem what they want i say. no guns just desk ridden officers who lock the door when shots rang out
Let's let them put a bunch of Paul Blarts in place of the police who will actually run head first into danger. Let's see how THEY handle societies problems. They'll be BEGGING a guy with a gun to come save them eventually.

What a bunch of sheep, these brain washed kids focus on the hot topics they're being feed through what ever trash they read and listen to. He "liked" Trump, he tweeted a "like" to the NRA, bla bla bla . . .
If they were really educated and concerned for their supposed cause they would have zeroed in on the other patriotic aspects of this gentleman that go against their ideology such as:
  • NRA instructor and a constitutional activist
  • Former CEO of Veritas Firearms
  • Co-host of The Patriot-News Podcast
  • Contributing writer for the patriot movement including 3%'ers, Oath Keepers, and Militias.
I'm certain these are all things that fly in the face of these youngster's educators / brainwashers. For the record I support all the above but simply wanted to point out the irony of the spoon fed ill-informed.
As for John, every man has to live with the decisions they make. Begging on your knees is a tough one to live with.

What a bunch of sheep, these brain washed kids focus on the hot topics they're being feed through what ever trash they read and listen to. He "liked" Trump, he tweeted a "like" to the NRA, bla bla bla . . .
If they were really educated and concerned for their supposed cause they would have zeroed in on the other patriotic aspects of this gentleman that go against their ideology such as:
  • NRA instructor and a constitutional activist
  • Former CEO of Veritas Firearms
  • Co-host of The Patriot-News Podcast
  • Contributing writer for the patriot movement including 3%'ers, Oath Keepers, and Militias.
I'm certain these are all things that fly in the face of these youngster's educators / brainwashers. For the record I support all the above but simply wanted to point out the irony of the spoon fed ill-informed.
As for John, every man has to live with the decisions they make. Begging on your knees is a tough one to live with.

I think you are mixing the credentials of the author with the credentials of the police officer.

C5583462-8A54-48F9-BF40-5F5034D94FF0.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads