JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a friend in middle school, 6th grade who was drinking and smoking weed, playing with his Dad's pistol and put it to his head and pulled the trigger. Another friend of our's was there with him and it messed him up mentally for years.

Funny thing is the other guy ended up shooting himself in the leg carrying a pistol around in high school.

Guess he didn't learn from his buddy.

Even being friends with these guys I had didn't feel bad for them. I was taught good and well the safety and danger of firearms and drugs.
I knew they were idiots.

Julio Labrada, 14, and Jose Villareal III, 15, were visiting a friend's home when that friend, 15-year-old Joseph Blanco, allegedly grabbed a gun that accidentally discharged around 6:45 p.m. Monday, WSVN-TV reported, citing officials.

The suspect told detectives he was holding a gun in the garage of the home when it discharged, the station reported, citing an arrest affidavit.

Bullpucky, the gun didn't do anything, the lameass, on the other hand...

They should make firearm education a mandatory class starting in Elementary school! It's more important than gender or sex orientation studies or what other garbage we are pumping into our kids these days! Our society teaching kids to not know anything about real guns and to stay away from them, yet teaching kids guns are made for violent video games and movies is the reason why kids will end up treating the firearms their irresponsible parents leave around like a toy. To them its a toy and something to have fun with and they don't know the dangers. Kids who grow up educated about guns from a young age and knowing their dangers rarely end up in these situations.

How about this wing-nut?

A firearm safety class should be taught in school.

This class should be :
Elective...
Free or low cost...
Non-political...
It should also teach :
Safe firearm handling...
Firearms ID...
How Firearms work...
Basic ballistics...
And perhaps a quick run down on current state and federal firearms law...

Some say it takes a village to raise a child....I say it takes good gun owners to raise a child who is safe around guns.
Andy

This class should be :
Elective...
Free or low cost...
Non-political...
It should also teach :
Safe firearm handling...
Firearms ID...
How Firearms work...
Basic ballistics...

Some say it takes a village to raise a child....I say it takes good gun owners to raise a child who is safe around guns.
Andy
Add to that:
- Basic demonstrations of particle kinematics

This class should be :
Elective...
Free or low cost...
Non-political...
It should also teach :
Safe firearm handling...
Firearms ID...
How Firearms work...
Basic ballistics...

Andy
Our friend Derek had a bill in the legislature last year to do just what you describe.

Where do you get the "one bullet, ....two dead teens"? I read the link and I do not see the part where one bullet kills two.
It says right there on the link page:

Investigators said one bullet killed both victims, who were pronounced dead at the scene.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top