JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+2..........

If you don't think Clinton is a priority enemy to your second amendment rights....You need to keep up with history and past current events. AWB 1994 by who? A Clinton and back then exec. actions didn't carry the weight they do today. Yes, work to defeat the gun grabbers at every level but realize Clinton will do her best to bring back the AWB via stacking the courts so any EA that is challenged as unconstitutional will be thrown out by a liberal Supreme court.

If you don't think Clinton is a priority enemy to your second amendment rights....You need to keep up with history and past current events. AWB 1994 by who? A Clinton and back then exec. actions didn't carry the weight they do today. Yes, work to defeat the gun grabbers at every level but realize Clinton will do her best to bring back the AWB via stacking the courts so any EA that is challenged as unconstitutional will be thrown out by a liberal Supreme court.
get ready for it then because Trump is still unelectable. To all you dingbats who voted for him in the Primary think about what you are doing next time or just stay home.

Hillary will not be able to answer the bell come November, she'll show her advanced age in the 2nd debate and all the speed in the world won't be able to enable her to sound coherent and "presidential". Julian Assange's wikileaks are a digital water boarding of her and she is coming apart at the seams.

Brutus Out

Dude, you need to change your title to the BROWN GUN BAN.

Clinton, even if elected, will not be able to get any Federal legislation through, as long as the House remains Republican. And there is no evidence at all that is going to change.

However, here at the Oregon State Level, it is all but a certainty that an Assault Weapons and high capacity magazine ban will be coming.

So please get over Clinton. Brown is the real threat to our rights.

This is the face of our enemy:

View attachment 312586

This is spot on.

get ready for it then because Trump is still unelectable. To all you dingbats who voted for him in the Primary think about what you are doing next time or just stay home.

You must be kidding right ?
your telling us not to Vote for Trump ?
Your supporting Hillary and pro gun ?
:s0140:

Regardless how or who we vote for, the tides against anything pro 2A. You can get that out of your head now. There's a plan. Not mine, maybe not yours. Our kids and the next generations will be left to deal with it. Ride the wave till it runs you to shore. Who's the puppet master?

You must be kidding right ?
your telling us not to Vote for Trump ?
Your supporting Hillary and pro gun ?
:s0140:

I dont support Trump. I am a lifetime republican ( Unlike Trump ) and yes to be truthful I would rather have Clinton as President of the United States than Donald J Trump. Its not a popularity contest for dog catcher. You can vote for him if you think he has what it takes to be the American President. I wont vote for him and neither will most of Oregon or Washington . Our electoral votes will got to Clinton anyway. My conscience will be clean. Clinton WILL win in an overwhelming landslide and it will happen because of interlopers that stole the primaries from real Republican candidates. Trump is not now and has never been a Republican. You think he would support your gun rights? Please. If you ask me this was 100% planned out from the beginning by Trump and Clinton to get his old friend Hillary Clinton elected President by duping the gullible American public into voting for a God Damned reality TV jerkoff in the Republican Primary. Its a disgrace to the Grand Old Party..

Last Edited:

Of course Clinton is a varsity level threat, I don't think anyone here has said anything to the contrary...I was around back in the 90's too, the era in which we all learned that the bayonet lug and flash hider are such a threat to public safety. Nor do I think a suggestion has been made that we funnel resources or attention away from the national battle to the local ones.
It's a matter of who can do what to us locally the quickest, with the least pushback expected. SB-941 has shown us that the bogus gubernatorial "emergency" can be on our backs with little advance warning and with even less (or nothing) in the way of effective opposition from "gun rights" advocacy groups. I am assuming that Washington's political picture is similar, but maybe you could confirm that for us Brutus.
Yes "Hillagum" is emboldened with a larger power base, and has picked up a few lessons on the way. She will also take a bit longer to get her agenda enacted, as she will still likely have at least one house to contend with in 2017. If you are thinking she might try an Obama style executive order, she would still have that house to contend with who would almost surely bring a "ruckus". She also still has an election to win in a country that is not all "Blue", unless you are considering her taking the prize in the electoral college...in which case, well we've had it.
Apply those same factors to Kate. Large power base especially in the large population centers. No large population centers to "win over". No large numbers in the State Legislature ready or able to take her on. She does have a pro-gun opponent, so we could work there.

Enough...any and all anti-gun candidates...BOO :mad:

(mods please note..I included the words "Gun", "Bayonet Lug" and "Flash Hider"...Firearms related post)

well that's just it Oregon and Washington are slowly becoming California, I for one will Vote both
on the State and Federal level to try and get them out of Office and keep my Rights, Look at the
current anti gun proposals in OR and WA I will for sure do my part and Vote against all these Democrat / Liberals,
Why Vote to give them more power ?
to each their own but this is my opinion :)

Clinton WILL win in an overwhelming landslide and it will happen because of interlopers that stole the primaries from real Republican candidates. Trump is not now and has never been a Republican.

I can agree that Trump is not a Republican. I don't know what he is, he may not either. Will he protect the 2A ? I don't know.
I don't even know what a Republican is anymore, do you ?.... Romney ? Ryan ? Christi? Rubio ?
Let's go back a few years..McCain ? McConnel ? Graham ?
The first thing a Republican was supposed to be was a conservative and protective of the Constitution. They aren't anymore, just quivering, self-serving cowards. The Republican party has left it's own core values to court progressive sensibilities in a struggle to get re-elected.

During the primary there was only one candidate that could have even slightly been considered a Republican, by the litmus test I used when I was one. He didn't win, that ship has sailed.

Your comments remind me of all those passengers left to freeze in the Atlantic when the Titanic went down and all the boats were gone.....

With nothing left floating but some odd pieces of wreckage and deck chairs, they had a choice to make.

First Class and Steerage Class.

Many of the First Class passengers said to themselves...
"Hell no, I paid for a top dollar ticket. I'm not climbing up on this piece of garbage, I'll probably freeze anyway.... At least I'll have my dignity".

Then the Steerage Class passengers said to themselves...
"What the Hell...I've never had many choices anyway...But I'll be damned if I don't at least give it a try".

Theres a whole world of Republicanism that was predominant before the takeover by the vocal conservative movement of the 80's, 90's and 2000's who were basically the people who had defected from The Democratic Party of the 1960's. Barry Goldwater typified the old school Republican Party that holds on in the Senate and in the House to a lesser degree. That is Business First and Hands off by the Government. Reagan, who was a follower of Goldwaters with a much better public persona, changed that to an extent but the Senate has been a bastion of the old school Republicanism for decades. I consider myself an old school country club Republican and see no issue with the leadership of the Republican Party.
Whatever the case Trump isnt one of those neither is he conservative . He is not religious and has never given a damn about anyone but Donald Trump. I'm not sure what he bases the claim he is a Republican other than his desire to reduce his own taxes. Donald Trumps word is not worth the breath in his throat. Most of the the Republican Primary candidates were men of conviction. To see Donald Trump rise to the top through the intervention of largely independent voters in an apathetic Republican party primary is a crying shame and may mark the end of having a Republican President by decades.

I detest Hillary Clinton. I throughly despise Donald Trump. I will cast my vote for neither in good conscience.

Local races are as important. If your dog catcher is anti anything, vote him out. His job is to catch a dog not to be seen with Jay Z or who ever is popular in the news.

If Clinton was seriously for the country she would bow out and say I'm sick. Actually I think it's the party keeping her running. They didn't have a plan b (in their arrogance).

Local races are as important. If your dog catcher is anti anything, vote him out. His job is to catch a dog not to be seen with Jay Z or who ever is popular in the news.

If Clinton was seriously for the country she would bow out and say I'm sick. Actually I think it's the party keeping her running. They didn't have a plan b (in their arrogance).

Bow out because she's got Pneumonia? Treatable disease . She'll be fine. Plan B? She is the Democratic Party. Its the party of women and they would prop her up on a stick and parade her corpse around like they used to do with FDR. Thats not the way elections work.

Bow out because she's got Pneumonia? Treatable disease . She'll be fine. Plan B? She is the Democratic Party. Its the party of women and they would prop her up on a stick and parade her corpse around like they used to do with FDR. Thats not the way elections work.
That's exactly what they did last Sunday...

It's bewildering how she continues to be supported, regardless of her criminal record and her record as a racketeering politician...

Actually speaks volumes about this country and the direction it is headed...

Flame away...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads