JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The US lost its sovereignty and independence in 1913. "We are controlled by the duress of a small group of dominant men (international banking families)" - Woodrow Wilson. WW was admitting openly to being a traitor and a Judas and the bankers put him into the presidency in exchange for support of their central bank.

There won't be an invasion of the USA per se. Not with soldiers. With claimants. It will be more like when the collection agency comes to legally take your things that you can no longer pay for; by default.

We really own nothing. Everything is collateral on our debt including your land, your home, yourself. We, and just about everything around us is owned property (NOT owned by us).

The greatest orchestrated transfer of wealth the world has ever seen is only months or very short years away. The British Oligarchs never forgot 1776. We kicked them in the nads and now it is coming close to payback time.

Families with such mass wealth that they make Bill Gates look like a street bum are getting their ducks in a row. Soon, with their immense power and wealth, they will trigger our collapse. Americans will be dumbfounded to see every account worthless, every piece of fiat currency nothing but TP.

Yes, we are going to be attacked. Not by the use or soldiers and guns, but by an orchestrated financial collapse that will last beyond our lifetime.
Your posts are the best!!!

okay so maybe i could be jumping to conclusions but i think it could be a real possibility....

It's called logistics. Where do you suppose they will find the resources to feed their beast once it hits our shore?
Food, water ammunition...etc.

Do you really assume we would not see them coming from afar, or do you assume our government would let them sneak up on us in the dead of night?

It's called logistics. Where do you suppose they will find the resources to feed their beast once it hits our shore?
Food, water ammunition...etc.

Do you really assume we would not see them coming from afar, or do you assume our government would let them sneak up on us in the dead of night?

Pearl Harbor

no but its hard to get a nation behind you in war if no one has attacked you. its well known today that military intelligence knew the japanese were coming to attack and they let it happen to help fuel national statism for morale in coming war. i dont think the mentality of people has changed so much that it wouldnt work again.

So you're proposing that someone could cross thousands of miles of ocean and invade and occupy a continental sized country that is armed with thousands nuclear weapons and a population of 300 million with 300 million privately owned arms in the hands of the populace and the most fearsome military in the world by orders of magnitude?

Seriously, it's an utterly ludicrous proposition. And why would any of the potential people with the population to even BEGIN thinking about such an enterprise bother? What would they gain? "Lebensraum" 8000 miles away from their capitols? Our "massive industrial capacity?" HA!

Occupy a country of 300 million heavily armed very violent people? You're talking about an occupation force in the many millions. And a logistical train that would make our pipeline to europe after Normandy look piddlin. Then there's the whole nukes issue. ONE of our nuc subs can pretty much destroy any country on earth. -As in destroy every major population and industrial center in the enemy country.

You REALLY need to stop watching those Red Dawn movies.

Even if the combined armed forces of Russia, China and N. Korea, try to invade the US today, it won't work. And even if it does, it would be too bloody, just M.A.D. They ain't nuts, well, maybe Rodman's boy being the exception. But the Ruskies and the Chinese are neither stupid, nor crazy. Not worth the cost. Just doesn't make sense.

Now, the Muslim world, that's a different story. Islam is still too weak too represent a real threat today. But it is a lot stronger than it was 100 years ago. Iran is only months or a couple of away from the "the bomb". Do not drop your guard now that Ahmajinedad is gone. Who is to tell that Rouhani is not even more deviously dangerous! At least, we knew for sure where Mahmoud stood.

But even if Iran turns a new page in world politics, let's turn our eyes further West. Watch what's going on in Europe. Native population in steep decline, while Muslim immigrants are multiplying like rabbits. The Sunni want a Caliphate; the Shia, the Return of the Maadi. Sharia law is slowly creeping in. Why would they need to militarily invade, when the Europeans have opened their doors wide open? Except for their leaders own skins, both have total disregard of life. Muslim Europe, in a generation or two, will be the real threat!! Mark my words.

i dont think its very likely anyone has the gall to invade but if someone planned to, the military would likely allow an initial strike to happen and pretend it was unnoticed until they landed. it worked in 1941 and it would surely work today.

Also, at this moment anyway, we are still part of NATO. so anyone invading us will also be going to war with western Europe and Canada. I remember right after we went to war in Afghanistan, we had Canadian AF protecting our skys

I have to say that right now an invasion is silly. However, if the Dollar is dropped to Peso status and the federal government stops paying entitlements, we will see Americans in cities cutting each other's throats in 20 minutes. After 3-4 months of civil war and no infrastructure, an enemy would be wise to invade. Even wiser if they fed some American's to do their fighting for them.

As we stand right now we are too powerful for any 3 nations to take on. Unfortunately, we have been so coddled that a few months of living the way Africa has lived for centuries would push us over the edge. I guess what I'm saying is that we are our own worst enemy in the case of any disaster. We are generally unprepared. What do you think will happen when the S H's the F an everyone stocked up on guns and thousands of rounds of ammo, but no food an no water filtration methods?

no but its hard to get a nation behind you in war if no one has attacked you. its well known today that military intelligence knew the japanese were coming to attack and they let it happen to help fuel national statism for morale in coming war. i dont think the mentality of people has changed so much that it wouldnt work again.

MALARKEY, It was expected the Japanese would attack somewhere in the Pacific but their OPSEC was impeccable and no one knew exactly where. They did attack in several places early on if you have studied WWII. DOn't give me that goofy radar saw them coming, because it didn't pick them up far enough out to haver any effect on their attack. Also back in those days world powers declared WAR. The JapaNESE were going to before the attack but they had translation issues and the declaration came after the attack.
When we did break their code we made them pay at Midway and after that it was a only matter of time before they lost in the Pacific.
Pearl Harbor was not a conspiracy. It was a textbook planned and executed surprise attack by a then technically superior attacking force.
Brutus Out
Studied it extensively as a Naval Intelligence officer with a TS/SBI clearance.

you mean dont use the radar proof? the radar picked them up days in advance and no one was warned, they knew it was coming and did nothing.

...the military would likely allow....
Not a very respectful way to speak of those serving in the military.
Perhaps there is a political hack at the top gorging himself on the sweetness of 0b0ng0s ding dong sack, but I find it quite a reach to suggest those doing the heavy lifting would allow such a thing to happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top