JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You fellas are good shots.

I've been getting a very creepy vibe out here on the farm. A man chewed me out the other day (he got caught trespassing on my place and was pretty unhappy), and now one of the neighbors is talking a lot like those antifa nut jobs.

Anyway, I'm uncomfortable enough that I set up my SR762 for close-quarters work. Our house is small, so the longest shot I'd have to take indoors is about 30 feet. Of course, I'd probably be deaf afterwards.

I put a Crimson Trace foregrip on the rifle. It has a light and a green laser. Took it out yesterday evening and fired 3 rounds in fairly quick succession, to see if the laser was on target. It is.

6A33AF17-33E9-4364-BD84-44C8029B7F93.jpeg

You might have the reciepe for a show on
"FEAR THY NEIGHBOR"

I watched every episode, some small strange small stuff sparked a fatal outcome between neighbors.

Here is my grandsons target fron this past Sunday up in the mountains.

20190714_162338.jpg

20190714_231947.jpg

You might have the reciepe for a show on
"FEAR THY NEIGHBOR"

I watched every episode, some small strange small stuff sparked a fatal outcome between neighbors.

Here is my grandsons target fron this past Sunday up in the mountains.

View attachment 601204

View attachment 601203

Nice shooting.

I've never seen that show, but I can sure understand how things sometimes escalate quickly.

In my case, a (distant) neighbor is calling me names and generally defaming me for dealing with a trespasser. I guess both of them are the "open border" sorts. Strange days.

Finally got the Extar EP9 out. Inexpensive red dot 30' offhand, fairly rapid fire, indoor range 10 shots per target. Love it!! First time using a red dot and it was FUN! Looking forward to getting to the range again ASAP.

20190715_132028.jpg

20190724_160946.jpg 20190724_160359.jpg

This is my zombie target.

If you hit it in the head, heart-lung or spine, it drops. If you punch holes in the shirt, it just stands there.

You engage the zombie TILL IT DROPS! If you have to reload, you have to reload. If you run out of ammo, you kick it in the chest.

You dont stop until the zombie is down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads