JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're some velvety soft Kirklands I think someone gave me years ago.
That Spyderco parted it like it wasn't there. Stropped it after though.
Kirklands will work, too. Costco contributes to Lefty causes, so those jeans will feel the gun-protection angst as well. :)

You know those gun socks? Way too expensive. So since my brain is so large, instead of just tossing these swank pants, I whipped out the folder and eureka!

View attachment 1034402

Might have to staple them or something but I doubt it.. that'd be expensive.
That reminds me of what I did to my leaky fishing waiters. Turned them into hunting Gaiters! The gun socks idea might be real nice with the neoprene from the waiters!

Gaiters 2.jpg Gaiters 1.jpg Gaiters 4.jpg

You know those gun socks? Way too expensive. So since my brain is so large, instead of just tossing these swank pants, I whipped out the folder and eureka!

View attachment 1034402

Might have to staple them or something but I doubt it.. that'd be expensive.
I see a lucrative partnership with Levi Strauss in Certaindeaf's future....and to that end....Hey there, Deaf ol' buddy, ol' pal....can I borrow some $$$$? ( ;) )

I see a lucrative partnership with Levi Strauss in Certaindeaf's future....and to that end....Hey there, Deaf ol' buddy, ol' pal....can I borrow some $$$$? ( ;) )
I'll help supply him with a trove of old Levis that I stopped wearing about 3 years ago...

Is that when you took up the grass skirts and coconut bras? :s0112:
Oh, hell no! That was 20+ years ago! I've been through several bra sizes and skirt upgrades since!
Everything gets bigger over time, yunno...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top