JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I missed this thread, and its a little late this time because I just flushed, but I'll take a picture next time 😂🤣😂🤣

242563309_10159724710508394_2087241625050133220_n.jpg

I missed this thread, and its a little late this time because I just flushed, but I'll take a picture next time 😂🤣😂🤣
Yeah, you're way late on that. We went through terlet bowl pics back in the first 5 or 10 pages of this thread...

Holy cow! Nice work! Love the flag! The start centers are extraordinarily creative! Love all of it! What a craftsman!

IMG_5595.jpg
I'm teaching myself to weld and braze in retirement. I may have posted some of these here before, or others like them. I'm looking for metal things to use for wheels! Stuff like what's attached below. Any junk like this that you good folks may be discarding in the "greater" Portland area would be hugely appreciated. I'll gladly come collect whatever you're tossing. Broken, rusty, incomplete, won't turn - all fine. Other round wheel-shaped ideas welcome! Please hit Reply to this post or PM. Thanks!

IMG_5596.jpg
IMG_5597.jpg
IMG_5589.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews